TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Covid-19 cases state by state (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Covid-19 cases state by state
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 04:34 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
The FBI has dismissed the case
And Trump couldn't wait to call his buddy Vlad to gloat about it. How sweet...kissy, kissy.

MEL:
quote:
What about the small business owners who have lost their businesses forever
Maybe we could ask these well-funded, greedy corporations that keep raiding the funds meant for small businesses.

quote:
California deserves to lose everything they have after the DA decisions they have been making !!!
Wanna guess what states would go under today, no wait, would have gone under years ago, if not for the federal teat?

We have a system in this country where we take from the wealthy states and give to the poor states...I think it's called redistribution of wealth...there is another name for it if I could only remember what it is.

[ 05-13-2020, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-13-2020 08:34 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM: Do you really think General Flynn is guilty of a crime, or is your dislike (put mildly) of the president clouding your vision? When I read your last post, I assumed that you "had a little buzz" going again. I have been praying for Ms Suzy and you both. I cannot imagine how hard this must be to deal with.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36273 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 09:05 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
MM: Do you really think General Flynn is guilty of a crime,
I do, indeed, sir.

quote:
I have been praying for Ms Suzy and you both. I cannot imagine how hard this must be to deal with.
Thank you very much, Norm. She had her biopsy yesterday so now we have to wait until next Tuesday to see what kind of cancer (small-cell or non small-cell) and what stage. The treatment for small-cell requires much more aggressive procedures...radiation and chemo...whereas non small-cell can be treated with surgery.

Yeah, it's been worrisome, no doubt. I'm up and down most nights lately. But with the prayers from you and others on TCD, I think she will recover just fine. [Smile]

quote:
When I read your last post, I assumed that you "had a little buzz" going again.
Not yet!...but I've got a few on ice for later. [Smile]

[ 05-13-2020, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-13-2020 10:30 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it is pretty obvious the FBI set General Flynn up in the hopes of getting dirt on Trump. I respect the service he has given our county. I have zero problem with the charges against him being dropped.I am very disappointed in the FBI as more information on numerous incidents are revealed.

On the other hand, General Flynn is far from a national hero as some are making him out to be. I’ve not seen that insinuation on here but have in several other places. At least that is my perception.

He lied twice and admitted so. Trump fired him but that in itself means nothing. Trump has fired many good people for no apparent reason other than not kissing his ass. Maybe General Flynn falls in that category as I can not see him being a suck up.

Posts: 5412 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 10:58 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Flynn had initially repeated that he was guilty of lying, that no one had coerced him to admit his guilt and that he had no intention of taking back that plea. Flynn also said he took responsibility for wrongdoing that also culminated in his firing by Trump for misleading Vice President Pence, White House aides and the public.

Link

[ 05-13-2020, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 12:23 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is a good chance of criminal charges been filed against Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Page among others of obstruction of justice, perjury, false statement, and deprivation of rights under color of law in the Flynn case as they trapped him in the White House and told him that he didn't need a lawyer etc when interviewing him. The agents said that he wasn't lying and their 302 notes back it up.

Comey didn't care as the idea was to get him fired or worse.

Finally the FBI dismissed the case and all had to be done was a judge to approve the dismissal, but for now a liberal judge said he will wait awhile which is totally a political move to delay and delay. Another tactic for the liberals to attempt to win in 2020..

The above mentioned people and others better be praying that Trump gets beat otherwise they will go to jail during his second term. Of course if a democrat wins it will be sweep under the rug.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 12:35 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
There is a good chance of criminal charges been filed against Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Page among others of obstruction of justice, perjury, false statement, and deprivation of rights under color of law in the Flynn case as they trapped him in the White House and told him that he didn't need a lawyer etc when interviewing him. The agents said that he wasn't lying and their 302 notes back it up.
Do you have a link for this?

quote:
Of course if a democrat wins it will be sweep under the rug.

"The sweeping under the rug" is going on right now. Thank goodness for liberal judges.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 12:40 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you have a link for this?"

reported on news - fox to be exact..

plus the FBI unclassified and released the 302's

[ 05-13-2020, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 12:47 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good enough for me.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 01:23 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Good enough for me."

Glad to hear that you are more informed. For certain, you wouldn't hear anything close to the truth on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC or NBC.

To follow up on Flynn:

In Aug 2016 Ztrok in an email to his girlfriend Li
sa Page he said he doesn't believe trump can get elected but we cant take the risk and can call this a insurance policy.

in Sep 2016 Page emailed him and said that "the Potus wants to know everything we are doing."

In Jan 2017 -FBI reported that they had no derogatory info to report.
The next day after a meeting by held by Obama along with Rice, Yates, Comey, Biden and others, Obama pulled Yates and Comey aside to discuss Flynn. Yates said she was shocked to know of wiretapping of Flynn. (Declassified Document) .

On Feb 12 17 on her last day in office, Rice sent herself a cya memo saying that Obama said do everything by the book. Suspicious to say the least.

Further to the wiretapping, fisa warrants were obtained by the FBI on Flynn by using fake dossier info bought and paid for by the democratic party to have a way into the trump campaign.

Podester (Hilary's campaign mgr) under oath said that hilary knew this,..

This was a massive plot to unseat Trump by the Obama administration along with the fBI. Sick but true.

Further last Friday Obama said on yahoo news that "there is no precedent that anyone charged with perjury (Gen Flynn) getting off scot-free."

Of course he lies again as in 2016 he pardoned Gen Cartwright who was convicted of lying to the FBI in 2016.

This was such a corrupt administration that history will rip it a new one.

The Democrats can only pray old 302 Joe gets elected or so many people will get exposed!

[ 05-13-2020, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-13-2020 01:27 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ukc … no way President Obama or any democrat would do something shady !!! [Smile] LMAO

MEL

[ 05-13-2020, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: MEL ]

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 01:38 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mel see my latest just posted above urs..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 01:42 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
Glad to hear that you are more informed. For certain, you wouldn't hear anything close to the truth on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC or NBC.
I dunno, it's been pretty damn close, imo.

quote:
On Feb 12 17 on her last day in office, Rice sent herself a cya memo saying that Obama said do everything by the book. Suspicious to say the least.

Huh?

quote:
In Jan 2017 -FBI reported that they had no derogatory info to report.
The next day after a meeting by held by Obama along with Rice, Yates, Comey, Biden and others, Obama pulled Yates and Comey aside to discuss Flynn. Yates said she was shocked to know of wiretapping of Flynn. (Declassified Document) .

OK?

MEL:
quote:
no way President Obama or any democrat would do something shady !!!
If you say so....I didn't.

Ed:
quote:
Further last Friday Obama said on yahoo news that "there is no precedent that anyone charged with perjury (Gen Flynn) getting off scot-free."
Flynn was not convicted of perjury, he was convicted of lying to the FBI.

[ 05-13-2020, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 01:51 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
perjury/lying same (just how wrong Obama was)
p.s. overturned by the FBI

sorta nick picking aren't u

the basic writing of my narrative above is the truth and if that's the best u have, ok. [Big Grin]

[ 05-13-2020, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 02:27 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, Ed, how many cases do you know of where the defendant pled guilty twice before 2 different judges and the charges were dismissed by the people he pled guilty to?

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 02:33 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter MM - the FBI says they have NO case and have dismissed it!

I know facts are irrelevant here but they do matter and finally because of the witch hunt, the FBI has been forced to back off! It will get worse as Durhams probe continues..who btw can charge and indict people whereas others could not as they were political in nature..

[ 05-13-2020, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-13-2020 02:36 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
Doesn't matter MM - the FBI says they have NO case and have dismissed it!
Well, Ed, it actually does matter.

quote:
the FBI has been forced to back off! It
Yeah, I know.

[ 05-13-2020, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 02:42 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Well, Ed, it actually does matter"

Actually you are right MM - but only to the people who will be indicted because of their breaking the law. Which btw most have started hiring lawyers and have clamed up...

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 05-13-2020 03:38 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Different judgment and opinion:

Trump is bad and Trump is good. Which is true?

I was checking for a night light for my wife and me. I found one on the internet. I checked what previous buyer's commented about it.

One wrote "It is too bright"

Another wrote "It is not bright enough"

Which should I believe?

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-13-2020 04:31 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
FYI Clyedh what I posted recently has been documented and mostly unclassified just lately so that's one thing fm my point of view, and if CNN does not report it and FOX news does along with the reports (302's) I would tend to believe FOX...

The "quiet" on the major networks basically prove the what I reported is true, otherwise they would be all over it...

[ 05-13-2020, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-13-2020 06:45 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice analogy Dr Clyde. I suppose to get the night lite you want you would have to not only ask for opinions but actually compare the lites to see what their actual pros and cons are.

I believe the same to be true for news sources. If you get all your news from watching CNC, MSNBC etc your information will be so slanted toward the liberal side as to be unrecognizable as to what actually is happening.

If you get your news only through Fox, Newsmax etc your information will be so slanted toward the conservative side as to be unrecognizable as to what is actually happening.

Cable news is slanted toward their viewer base so they are extremely biased, at best. Major networks are little better, if any.

I primarily watch FOX but I realize they are an entertainment network presented for the enjoyment of their conservative base.

I watch a little of CNN but realize it too is presented for the entertainment of their liberal base.

Thank goodness for Facebook where everything posted has been verified as true, accurate and unbiased.

[ 05-13-2020, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5412 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 05-14-2020 07:36 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy, I was thinking about my wife and how her prejudices affects her opinions and her actions. Several years we were going to sell our house and we got an excellent offer, but when she learned who the buyer was, she said "I'm not selling my house to somebody like that".
Sometimes facts are over ruled by prejudice and sometimes over ruled by a person's needs.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com