TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs Oak 1st rd NCAA Tourney (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: KY vs Oak 1st rd NCAA Tourney
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:21 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And then a foul to boot

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:21 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If they do lose this game Cal should be fired immediately. There are no excuses at all for this.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Edwards for three

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123969 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:25 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know Reed has not played great, but Rob needs to sit down. I trust Reed much more in this situation. He's proven it.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Turnover on a possession where you could tie the game! WOW

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland has hit 15-31 from 3pt land tonight!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:28 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's last 6 baskets have been three's

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:28 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
FIRE JOHN CALIPARI in the next 24 hours!!!! He is a joke of a coach and there are no excuses for him in this game. He had the talent and some experience. He is the worst game planning coach ever and he needs to quit. I know he didn't miss any shots, or have turnovers, etc. But he is RESPONSIBLE for all of this.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:28 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shep has misses a three and Mitchell fouls out!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:29 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And that's what you draw up out of a timeout?? He is the dumbest coach in America. An absolute joke of a coaching job this season.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats down 4 with 18 seconds to play!

--------------------

ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-21-2024 09:30 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
15 3's and n ever change your defense

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:32 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Edwards with a basket trail by 3 with 3.9 sec to play

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:32 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
John Calipari is finished. There was a close-up of him in this 2nd half and he had that lost look on his face that he has all the time. He literally doesn't know what to do in these games. He just tries different line ups with no rhyme or reason. What a joke of a coach and I don't understand how anybody that is a UK fan can still defend this guy. What an absolute waste of talent over the years by this coach.
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-21-2024 09:35 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal looksd like Joe Biden !!

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:37 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY loses 80-76

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:39 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone want to start a gofundme to raise the money for Cals buyout?
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:47 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dilliingham leaving Cole in the corner was huge. You never leave a corner shooter. You would think that Virginia winning the tournament a few years back would have shown all players that.

[ 03-21-2024, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-21-2024 09:57 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't look now but a lot of people wasted a lot of time and $$$$$$$$$ going to Nashville and Pittsburgh. I've done that before so I know how they feel. I think most of us knew this was coming a couple months ago. Two and out! But we almost shaved the lead.........ooops! I didn't mean to use that word "shave" Sure looked like we were trying to loose by a very small margin the whole game. But we know in these days and times that that couldn't happen. Even the refs, or at least one of them was trying to throw the game also. The guy got fouled when he made the layup and they evidently called two shots, but they put the two points on the board. And then after he missed one they stopped the game and gave him a second try. ??????

What now? We have some freshmen who have been missing a lot of games this year when we have lost. Three of them are projected to be 1st round selections? I think this one and done has hit a brick wall this year. I don't see any of our freshmen going above the 15th spot. They are not ready and I think the NBA will let them know it come selection day. If they don't they'll learn.

Our three bigs look to be good for coming back next year. None of them are as good as most of the other bigs in college.

The hype on Wagner looks to be misplaced a little. He appears this year to just be a fancy ball handler with not much of a shot.

Overall, I'm sort of glad this miserable season is now over. We weren't destined to go very far this year. But before I close my comments out for this team I think I have a name for them.

They should be known as the "Never Were Cats"

Posts: 14130 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 10:52 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ProBlue:
15 3's and n ever change your defense

I will have to say Cal did switch to a box and 1. It did not help much, but he did switch to that the last 10 minutes or so.

--------------------

redbone

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-22-2024 03:40 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a box and 1. Whoever was guarding Gholke didn't help off him, and didn't look at the ball. The others looked to still be in man as they followed guys from low to high, etc. I know Cal said box and 1, but I'm not sure he really understands what that is.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com