TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs Oak 1st rd NCAA Tourney (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: KY vs Oak 1st rd NCAA Tourney
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves for three we're tied

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123968 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:03 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland has now hit 8 three's in the game!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:04 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
3:32 to play in 1st half KY trails 31-28!

Oak shooting 33% from the floor while KY hitting 45%

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland already with 10 offensive rebounds!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland with a 24-6 lead from three point land!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dillingham at the line goes 2-2

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dillingham for three from deep

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:08 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dillingham back tot he line for 2

he goes 2-2

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gohlke with his 7th three

Oak leads 36-35

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland only has 9 points inside the arch!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:14 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY trails by 3 and with the ball with 30 seconds to play

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watts picks up his 3rd foul an offensive foul!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:16 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY trails 38-35 at the half in Pitt!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:17 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY shot 41% from the floor in teh 1st half. 11-27

3-10 from three point land!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:18 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves is KY's leading scorer with 14 points, Mitchell has 8 points, and Dillingham has 7, all scored in 1 short burst!

Shep has yet to score and has only attempted 1 shot!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MItchell and Reeves are the only starters to score in that 1st half!

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 08:20 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just sloppy play. Season is going to end playing like this. 7 unforced turnovers. UK will not get to the foul line the second half. Oakland fouls less than any team in the country so that was an anomaly in my opinion.

UK lucky to be only down three. We will see what Cal adjust at the half.

I would put Reed in the middle against the match up zone and half Reeves and Dilly on the wings with Bradshaw down low for the lob.

On defense just follow Goldke. The dude has only attempted 9 twos all year I believe so you know he is only shooting 3’s.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY went 10-14 from the line!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:24 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is not good. That guy can't keep shooting like that, but we better not keep making stupid turnovers and missing easy shots. Make the easy shots and we should be up by 8 or so.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:27 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't anticipate Cal making any adjustments at all. That's not who he is as a coach. Just stick with the same things he always does, whether it's working or not. I don't understand why he started Trey. When they said he made an adjustment to his starting lineup I thought maybe it was Reed or Rob starting. But nope. He decides to start Trey over Thiero. Personally I like Thiero starting over Trey.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bradshaw with a slam!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bradshaw with his 3rd foul

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:40 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Onyenso scores and gets fouled

his ft is good

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mitchell with his 2nd foul

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:45 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Edwards scores and gets fouled

His FT is good

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:46 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves for two

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:48 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's given up back to back three's

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:48 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY trails 49-45 with 14:07 to play

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland now with 11 made three's. Gohlke has 8 of them!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:50 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doesn't look like any adjustments. I know I would start to go over the top on some of the screens instead of chasing behind Gholke every time. I know that might leave him open to flair, but it at least gives him different looks. Switch it up some. Also, I would have whoever is defending him not even look at the ball. Just follow him everywhere.
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 08:51 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal lost this game with the starting lineup of the second half. I don’t understand how you can not have Dilly and Reed in to start that half.

You literally had one scorer on the floor with Reeves when you have him out there with Wagner, Edwards, Mitchell and Bradshaw against a match up zone.

Unbelievable. UK has become irrelevant in College Basketball.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-21-2024 08:51 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope we get beat. Cal just sucks. getting out coached again ! He won't change nothing. Sad time for Kentucky basketball.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mitchell at the line goes 2-2

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:51 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need to go on a run in the next few minutes. I don't like our chances if this comes down to the wire.
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:53 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Townsend just bulldozes his way to the basket. If we are set we should be able to take a charge. He just runs us over in the lane.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY trails by 4 points with 11:55 to play in the game!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:55 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would also switch defenders on Gholke. We don't Reeves to get too tired chasing that guy all around. Put Reed on him for a little bit, Edwards, DJ. Keep fresh guys on him. We need Reeves to be fresh on the offensive end.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves with 18 points

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oakland with 51 shot attempts to KY's 40

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Onyenso at the line goes 1-2

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com