TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs Oak 1st rd NCAA Tourney (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: KY vs Oak 1st rd NCAA Tourney
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:58 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal hasn't run anything for Reed to get a look. He needs to get him going.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 08:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Edwards misses a dunk!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123965 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 08:59 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, this does not look good.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Edwards for two

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
57-52 with 9:38 to play

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How many layups/dunks can we miss tonight?

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:02 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Probably missed 5 layups and dunks.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:02 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This game is over. UK playing super tight and Dilly with the stupid foul.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:03 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY trails by 7 just under 9 minutes to play

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:04 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I never thought UK would not score under 75 to lose in the tournament this year but it is going to happen again in the Tourney.

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:04 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need some stops

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Townsend runs over Mitchell!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY trails by 5 with 7:33 to play in the game, maybe the season!

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:06 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reed and Reeves both missed wide open looks this half as well. Reeves hit the side of the backboard evem.

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reed Shepperd has only attempted 3 shots tonight and missed all 3

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY just 3-17 from 3pt land!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:08 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves for three

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:08 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's almost like we had no clue that Oakland may play this zone. Typical Cal preparation.
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:09 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have no clue what to do against this zone.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:09 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shep for three

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:11 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Still have run nothing to get Reed a shot. Isn't that what good coaches do? Get your best players good looks by running sets for them.
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:12 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Get a freaking rebound!!!!!
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:13 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves for three we need stops!

4:09 to play Oakland leads 67-65

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:14 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We've left so many points on the floor tonight we should be leading by 10 right now!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reeves is KY's leading scorer with 24

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:15 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just so many blown opportunities in this game when you think about it. I mean UK has now missed 6 layups and dunks.

They could be up 10 by just making those shots.

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's just 6-22 from three point land!

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:16 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
We've left so many points on the floor tonight we should be leading by 10 right now!

Must have been typing at the same time!

--------------------

redbone

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:16 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have missed alot of easy shots, but we also have no been moving without the ball. Way too stagnant.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:17 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mitchell with his 4th foul 3:55 left to play in the season!

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:17 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That looked like a travel, but it is just not called much anymore.

--------------------

redbone

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:17 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need a miss from the line and a score. We need to get the lead before we get to 2 minutes left. No more offensive rebounds for them either.
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:18 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK basically score 2 or more points every possession on out to win in my opinion.

The Freshmen have played like Freshmen tonight.

--------------------

redbone

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:19 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was a travel, but refs don't know what that is anymore.
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:19 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lets see what Cal set up on offense.
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:19 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dilly, Reed, Wagner, and Edwards have not been good at all tonight.

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:20 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Turnover on KY's possession on Shep.

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-21-2024 09:20 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Out coached again as Oakland comes out in man defense instead of the zone. Imagine a coach switching things up. Crazy
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-21-2024 09:20 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well that is at. Another bad pass by Reed.

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 09:21 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shep fouls a three point shooter

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com