TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » He won't be a wildcat

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He won't be a wildcat
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-05-2023 07:41 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks just about like I've said before, he's going to be another Enos Kanter. They've got to do something to make sure the Kansas and Dukes aren't beaten by the UK's of this world. Like has been said, the 28th of November was a deadline for them to make a decision, but only they can ignore their own rules. There is no one who ranks over the NCAA so they don't really need any rules because they don't really apply to them. I would love to see the top 5 conferences to tell them to shove it. Then go start their own governing body.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-10-2023 10:20 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone keeps talking about him still being a part of the team and he eventually will be approved. They got more faith in the NCAA than me. I still feel he will be another Enos Kantor The second UK player who never stepped on the floor.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-22-2023 09:49 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the entire situation is coming down to the wire. He's left for home, and even though they are saying he'll be back before the Ill St. game. I'll be surprised if he's back on UK campus after the holiday break!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-05-2024 01:41 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's probably just me, but I've read this a half dozen times, and still have no clue who you guys are talking about. What did I miss?

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-07-2024 09:26 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, we have a signed 7'2" kid from I believe some european country, maybe Croatia. He can do it all including making 3's. The latest I hear is they are investigating his playing in a league in Montenegra for pay. I'm betting he will be ruled ineligible for colleg ball just like Enos Kanter was. If this is so, Cal should be reprimanded for getting the whole Big Blue Nation in a tizzy. If this is so he should have done a better investigation of his own. It's unfair tho the kid to bring him along thinking he was going to be approved. Sounds like Cal was stringing him along just hoping the NCAA didn't find this play for pay that he supposedly did.

[ 01-07-2024, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-20-2024 05:10 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like I was wrong. Maybe we'll see him a little tonight. Wow! This messes up my record. That makes twice I have been wrong. [Big Grin]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com