TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » CAts vs Rebs in game chat (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: CAts vs Rebs in game chat
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-02-2021 11:16 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY loses their 15th game of the season 70-62

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123997 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-02-2021 11:17 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
70-62 final!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-02-2021 11:20 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They had 12 more boards than our Cats!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-02-2021 11:28 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5-20 (25%) on our 3's!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-03-2021 06:13 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
60% from the FT line didn't help matters a whole lot last night either!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123997 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-03-2021 07:10 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal finally realizes the Askew at PG experiment has run its course. Mintz needs to play the point and allow Allen more PT. This team simply isn’t very talented and Askew at the point gives them no chance at success. Hard to watch, but I’ll be watching whenever they take the court.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-03-2021 07:37 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate saying this but BJ Boston may be the worst player in the Calipari era. He is just a horrible, horrible shooter with no court-vision whatsoever. And some of the media outlets still show him as a 1st-round draft pick. Unreal.
Posts: 10349 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-03-2021 09:53 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The complete list of malfunctions this crew makes reared it's ugly head again last night. We may have only 2 more games to watch this circus, SC and whoever the winner of the first game in the SEC is going to be. I'm guessing that this will be the team most of us will be glad to see move on. I just hope Mintz, Toppin and Brooks decide to stick around. Ware has not gotten his fair share of PT either.
Posts: 14191 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-03-2021 11:47 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mintz, a transfer from a non-power-conference school, is by far our best guard. Cal put him in at point, and he immediately gave out eight assists.

His shooting was off, but wow! It is nice to see a PG who can get the ball to players when they are in a position to score!

Askew needs to transfer to a non-power school. Maybe Creighton needs a guard. [Smile] I hope that BJ has enough sense not to go pro, but a part of me hopes that he does. He has a ton of improvement to do in every aspect of his game. And yes, he is certainly the worst 5-star recruit I have ever seen.

While I hope that Brooks, Toppin, and Ware return, we also have Big Oscar, Collins, and maybe even Sarr next year. That is a lot of big bodies. I would love to see Mintz come back and mentor Hickman. But we need some quality guards. If Allen gets his head screwed on straight, he should get lots of minutes next year.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13629 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-03-2021 08:08 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The crazy part is that Cal didn't see this 12 games ago. He should have been playing Mintz at the PG and Allen at the 2 all season. Askew should just have been a sub to give Mintz some rest.
Posts: 5444 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com