TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Our offense (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Our offense
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-01-2020 09:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We actually shot the ball better than AUburn KY shot 41% to AU's 35% hit 2 more shots than AU.

Hit the same number of three's as AU while attempting 7 fewer.

We lost the game at the FT line and on the glass

AU shot 20 more FT's and hit 13 more, we also lost on the glass 42-28. THat last stat has to be cleaned up!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123983 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-01-2020 09:19 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
Thank you M.M. It's nice to read an occasional positive post.
Sorry to hear that some of my post have disappointed you, Norm.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-01-2020 09:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
State coming into TUesday night coming off a 13 point win over UT in Starkville Saturday!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-01-2020 09:23 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
State has won 5 of their last 6 games losing only to Oklahoma on the road by a point in the Big12/SEC challenge!

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-01-2020 09:31 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mh:
quote:
"THe worst officiating of the year in UK Auburn.. UK was absolutely taken out of this game.. Terrible".

It helps my feelings, but it doesn't change anything.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 02-01-2020 09:39 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AU seemed to want it more. Refs were bad, as usual, but they didn’t cost us the game. Rebounding killed us. No way we should be out rebounded by 14 against them. They had 11 more offensive rebounds than us. Totally inexcusable.

[ 02-01-2020, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: EnterpriseCat ]

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-01-2020 10:53 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
Norm:
quote:
Thank you M.M. It's nice to read an occasional positive post.
Sorry to hear that some of my post have disappointed you, Norm.
Nope. I wasn't referring to you at all.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-02-2020 12:11 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It didn't hurt that it was T-shirt night, College Game day was in attendance for one of if not the first time every, and we were playing against one of the best teams to ever play college basketball, was it any wonder Auburn was pumped for today's game. When Cal comments that we are everyone's SUPER BOWL, he's not kidding!

They celebrated after the game like they had won the national title! That's why Cal says we are the GOLD STANDARD! He's not just blowing smoke when he says this!

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-02-2020 07:50 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
Nope. I wasn't referring to you at all.
Oops!...sorry 'bout that.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com