TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats off to a good start against Seton Hall (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Cats off to a good start against Seton Hall
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-08-2018 02:46 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are a very weak team, no nba caliber guards on this team and a very weak front line. Going to be a long season for us Cat fans. They beat us with 3 starters fouling out with over 3 minutes to go in regulation.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 12-08-2018 03:06 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tennessee and Auburn will have their way with us. Lack of a true PG who can drive and dish is killing us.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-08-2018 03:17 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is the weakest defensive team I can remember seeing during the Cal era at UK. We gave up at least 5 layups to them during the middle part of the second half at a time when we should have been running them out of the gym. This team have no heart and don't appear to enjoy playing. I am still trying to figure out what kind of offense they are running.
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 12-08-2018 09:47 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My expectations for this team have gone from having a good chance at #9 to hoping to make the NCAA tournament sweet 16. They may not be able to beat two tournament teams in a row. I’ll still watch every game and hope for the best, but I’m certainly not expecting much from this point forward. Very disappointed in this teams lack of development. I sure hope when March rolls around they make me feel ashamed for having such low expectations. Go Big Blue!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 12-09-2018 08:16 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EnterprisCat, you pretty well sum up my feelings as well. I really thought this team was going to be a great one.

I guess we need to keep in mind that we are now a football school and shouldn't expect to do well year in and year out.

[ 12-09-2018, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5411 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-09-2018 09:39 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed your post Handycat, sort of eased some of the pain from yesterday's loss.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com