TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs KSU sweet 16 in game chat (Page 10)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: KY vs KSU sweet 16 in game chat
Bigcatdaddy
Player
Member # 21

posted 03-23-2018 12:07 AM      Profile for Bigcatdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Balls

--------------------
It's me, the cat.

Posts: 10224 | From: Macy, Ind. | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-23-2018 12:07 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They will foul us if they are smart, even though we are not a three point shooting team.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-23-2018 12:07 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Terrible shot by Green. No need to force it

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-23-2018 12:07 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats aren't looking good down 3!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-23-2018 12:08 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agree SCWC.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-23-2018 12:09 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isn't looking good at all.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-23-2018 12:09 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-23-2018 12:09 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats lose.

--------------------

Bigcatdaddy
Player
Member # 21

posted 03-23-2018 12:10 AM      Profile for Bigcatdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cya next season fellers.

--------------------
It's me, the cat.

Posts: 10224 | From: Macy, Ind. | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-23-2018 12:11 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Both teams played their hearts out.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-23-2018 12:13 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
8-20 PJ no 5star shud be that bad at the ff line

[ 03-23-2018, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-23-2018 12:13 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fitting that this season ends on that type of performance. Truly a game that UK lost plain and simple.

--------------------

redbone

ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-23-2018 12:14 AM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we reverted back to the old team. Couldn't win with the clock stopped. (FOUL SHOTS)

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-23-2018 12:17 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's going to be a long summer but when you shoot 38%^ from the field, go 3-12 on treys and 23-37 free throws what can you. expect.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-23-2018 12:23 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
61-58
just another example of a garbage game. They couldn't average 60 points apiece. I still say this was a garbagwe season from the average score a the majoity of games. After the first round the SEC was basically out of the tournament except for UK and A&M. Now there are no one from the SEC left I think it proves my point that the SEC did not have that great a conference, the rest of the leagues were bad also. Now we wait to see who we won't be seeing in UK blue next year. We will probably lose 3 guys but you never know what they are thinking. Good night. I got to work the UK vs Auburn baseball game tomorrow. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Posts: 14132 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-23-2018 12:24 AM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Its very easy to say Kansas St. Deserved to win. We were horrendous at the free throw line. Its been like this all year, one day we look like a FF team and the next day we can't do anything right. Oh well, hope some of these freshmen stay another year.
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-23-2018 12:50 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blue hoot, Kansas State shot their free throws only 1.4% better than we did which is basically just as bad we did. In other words if both teams shot 100 free throws we would have made 62.2 of them and they would have made 63.6

--------------------

blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-23-2018 08:28 AM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Catmandoo, that was surprising, wasn't aware of that. Kansas St. Really didn't look impressive. We just didn't play goid defense and wish some of our threes connected.
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com