TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Vanderbilt injured - Status is DTD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vanderbilt injured - Status is DTD
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 03-07-2018 11:06 AM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reports are surfacing that Jared Vanderbilt was injured in practice and his status is day-to-day.

Without him the lineup, the Cats chances take a major hit. I actually felt with the draw they received in the SEC Tournament that they had a legit chance to make it to the finals on Sunday. Without Jared, I am not so sure.

Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-07-2018 11:07 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Without JV, no way.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36272 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-07-2018 11:37 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From KSR:

Kentucky’s Jarred Vanderbilt is back on the injury report.

First reported by Matt Jones, the Kentucky small forward was injured in practice yesterday. He will not practice this afternoon and is considered day-to-day during the SEC Tournament. We do not know the severity of the Vanderbilt’s injury or a possible time-table to return.

The Good News — the door is open for a potential return in time for the NCAA Tournament. The Bad News — Kentucky’s frontcourt has been lost over the last month without Vanderbilt on the floor.

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-07-2018 12:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need Vanderbilt playing major minutes but back injuries are tough to recover from. This is bad news.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 03-07-2018 01:00 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catmandoo:
We need Vanderbilt playing major minutes but back injuries are tough to recover from. This is bad news.

CMD - are you hearing it is his back and not his ankle?
Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-07-2018 01:36 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jared's problems have been with his feet, not his back. The back problems were with Quade Green. I don't see us winning the SEC tournament even if we had a healthy Jared. I just do not consider this Kentucky team very good. I hope they come together and make me eat all my feelings and words.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com