TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » 2020 recruiting class looking good

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2020 recruiting class looking good
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-22-2019 03:41 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While there is still plenty of work to be done, the Kentucky Wildcats are in position to land a 2020 recruiting class that could finish No. 1.

Already holding commitments from Brandon Boston and Cam’Ron Fletcher, the Wildcats look poised to add several more players this fall, one of which is a top-10 recruit.

In an interview with the Herald-Leader, 247 Sports recruiting guru Evan Daniels gave some encouraging updates on a pair of 2020 targets in Josh Christopher and Lance Ware.

Christopher, who now sits at No. 6 overall in the new 247 Sports rankings for 2020, is someone Kentucky is in good shape to eventually land. The Cats are also in good shape for Ware, who is now ranked No. 33 overall and could ultimately become a five-star recruit in the final rankings.

“I would say that Christopher and Ware, I think they’re in very good position,” Daniels said. “And then there’s a bunch of guys that are starting to figure out their recruitments, and they’re in the mix for.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com