TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Your FBI at work!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your FBI at work!!
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 09-21-2022 09:19 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The attached article spells out in detail how the FBI attempted to fabricate an entire baseless allegation to take down Donald Trump:

Also as background how an CI is used and his rights from a Law enforcement view..

Sad the way the FBI is no more than a political army for the democratic party!

Wow....this probably won't mean much to so many people....but for those in law enforcement, particularly those who worked undercover with informants, this will have a loud ring. Those confidential informants who qualified for a CI # would be buried to all but a judge in a closed session hearing. Even then it was rare to even get to that point; it put even the possibility of shenanigans at bay. If anyone was willing to risk the percentages they would be risking their careers, their reputation and their credibility forever.

There was a trust factor established over time, based on interactions and results. I remember those occasional late at night visits to judges with search warrants based on initial CI information. It was never stand alone but rather built upon. The judges knew who they trusted and who they needed to ask the twenty questions. I was asked the twenty questions the first time.

But what would have happened if once one established the trust---they veered in a self serving direction hoping it would never rise to attention?

Keep that in mind as you read this article.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-put-key-dossier-source-on-payroll-in-apparent-effort-to-conceal-dossier-fabrications_4730272.html?utm_source=ref_share&utm_campaign=navigator&rs=S HRKMKRG&

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-21-2022 12:21 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who can we trust anymore? Apparently no one.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9796 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com