TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Biden’s Team Is Donating Money To Antifa Rioters (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Biden’s Team Is Donating Money To Antifa Rioters
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-04-2020 07:47 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My uncle owned a package liquor store that had an upstairs apartment that he rented out. There was a driveway leading to back for deliveries.

He let me stay there one summer when I was home from college...I loved it. Anyway, every Sunday after church a couple of “religious” and prominent business men would come by the back door for a 5th of liquor.

It wasn’t legal to sell on Sundays but considering who they were my uncle accommodated them. I served them every Sunday that Summer. They never stuck their nose anywhere near the store when it was open for fear of being seen.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 06-04-2020 10:05 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M.M.
They probably thought that God was blind.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-04-2020 11:25 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What we all need to remember is "EVERY" man sins and in God's eye they are all the same.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-05-2020 06:36 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know I am, especially my potty mouth that I developed and fined tuned during my coal mining days, and have gotten the death stare from Mama many times.

I try to do right by other folks though, unless they do something that violates my trust in them. If that happens I'm done with them...period.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-05-2020 12:51 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We all are MM … I do things I shouldn't but always try and ask for forgiveness.

Forgive and forget is my policy (doesn't always work but I try). It hurts me more to hold grudges than to just let it go but that is just me.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com