TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Cavuto to Trump (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Cavuto to Trump
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-03-2018 06:27 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I watch a lot of Fox News and Neil Cavuto is one of my favorites. This was on his show today. It pretty well sums up why I find Donald Trump so distasteful. I realize it will change no ones mind about the president but I think it might provide some insight into why some conservatives dislike Trump so much.

If this is of interest to anyone they should take the time to watch the short video.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/03/neil-cavuto-rips-donald-tr ump-statements-michael-cohen-raid-bannon-polls

[ 05-03-2018, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5409 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-03-2018 07:00 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, pretty well sums it up nicely. If he would just stop saying stupid stuff and delete his twitter account, he might come across a lot better.

Great policies (with some exceptions), but he is to the presidency what Rick Pitino is to coaching.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-03-2018 11:20 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen. Yes there is a public coup to unseat the duly elected President. Some posters on here seem to think it is how things should be done.

The conspiracy against the current POTUS is what is disgusting and treasonous.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-04-2018 05:27 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you ain't one of "the good old boys", (both parties) you don't belong here. I truly believe that's how Washington DC works.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-04-2018 07:45 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Specifically, what does Neil say that you disagree with or consider "fake news". I would like someone to point out the things he got wrong.

It can't be the part about nothing he says or does will change the opinion of his base.

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-04-2018 08:27 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We all know what is going on. Nobody has to act like they need things explained, because none of us are dumb.
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-04-2018 08:33 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't take Cavuto's piece as in any way a conspiracy to unseat him. I take it as a sober piece of advice from an ally.

Look, I really like some of Trump's policies. I want to support him. And, I don't give a rat's behind about Stormi or any other woman he may have bedded. But, dammit, he is the leader of the free world, the President of the United States of America, and a man entrusted with more power than almost any other human on the planet. Yet he acts and speaks like a spoiled brat, lashing out at critics and enemies, imagined and real, like a scared kid trying to act tough. He comes across as petulent, not Presidential. Childish and churlish and overly sensitive.

He is NOT a deeply thoughtful man, with a carefully laid out philosophy of government (contrast with Reagan, for example). Instead, he caters to his base shamelessly, relies upon emotional buttons instead of rational policy discourse, and vales "loyalty" over any other positive characteristic. And, good Lord, I hope the man learns to keep his mouth shut and logs out of his Twitter account. He says things without thinking, and has his staff scramble almost every freakin' day to repair the damage. He flips his opinions and doesn't even acknowledge it (or maybe doesn't even realize it). And he uses middle-school language to demean his opponents. He acts more like a clown and a bully than a president.

What he does in private is not my concern. What he does, how he acts, what he says in PUBLIC very much is my concern.

You say Trump is all about America. Well, that his what he says, and some of his policies would support that idea. But it is pretty clear to me, from all he says and does, that Trump is all about Trump.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-04-2018 08:36 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
We all know what is going on. Nobody has to act like they need things explained, because none of us are dumb.
This is what all my progressive colleagues use to say during the Bush administration. "Everybody knows" is a phrase designed to ensure strict compliance with the Narrative.

Everybody does NOT know, nor agree with your feverish conspiracy ideas. Trump is digging himself a place of dishonor among American presidents by his words and deeds. His excellent policies will be washed away in the tide of backlash that he is triggering.

The truth is that in the public arena, the Messenger is just as important as the Message, if not more so. He has to persuade and lead, and that requires adopting a much more mature, rational disposition. That is, however, apparently impossible.

[ 05-04-2018, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-04-2018 08:37 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You didn't answer the question boom. What did he get wrong?

I've always suspected I'm not too bright because I sure as hell don't know "what's going on" other than someone has a different opinion than yours.

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-04-2018 08:41 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since he was elected, there has been a conspiracy to have him removed.

His biggest mistake was not cleaning house in the FBI and the Justice Department right off the bat. He should have named an Attorney General with a backbone and went after Hillary for her crimes and started an investigation into the coup.

Had he went on the offensive, from day one, he would have them on trial and Meuller and his Hillary supporting staff would never have been given the freedom to go after Trump by any means necessary.

An incoming POTUS should not have to spend his time and resources battling a coup from the day he is elected.

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-04-2018 08:43 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, Boom. Answer Handy's question. What did Cavuto get wrong?

Don't side-step, or change the subject, or imply we are stupid. Please. Answer. The. Question.

--------------------
Tiptree

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-04-2018 08:49 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is always a 'conspiracy' to get power back when one party has it. That is called Politics. And, yes, the conservative side is handicapped because they must rely solely upon reason and rationality to win. Well, up until the age of Trump.

Yes, the media has a strong bias to progressivism, as do our educational institutions. They control both the way things are taught to our youth, and can exploit the power of images and narrative to sway opinions of adults. But, a clearly stated conservative platform can still prevail, if the person presenting that platform is credible and capable.

If, however, there IS no clearly stated, coherent and consistent conservative platform, and the leader is erratic and behaves more like a child than a president, then the opposition really has it pretty easy. Just let the president destroy himself with his own words and actions, and keep up the relentless media coverage of him self-destruct 24x7.

Cavuto was basically begging the President to stop self-destructing.

--------------------
Tiptree

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-04-2018 08:53 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why do you ask me to insult you? It makes no sense. I would gladly sit in a pub and have conversation with you, mainly to see the expression on your face while your trying to act like you don't see the big picture.
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-04-2018 10:06 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed,

Why bring up sexual behavior? It is not part of this discussion. I think most politicians get on a power-high and become sexual predators of some sort. It seems to come with the territory.

I am talking not about what happens in the bedroom, or even in the oval office behind closed doors. I am talking about visible, public behavior.

--------------------
Tiptree

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-04-2018 10:29 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom's says
quote:

Why do you ask me to insult you? It makes no sense.

Not sure if this directed at me or Tip. If it's directed at me, by all means insult me. Could it possibly be you can not answer the question?

[ 05-04-2018, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-04-2018 10:33 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ukcatfannf, why not bring up that Lincoln (who was a Republican) reportley had a male lover while in office. That is about as revelent to this conversation as Clinton and Kennedy.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-04-2018 10:48 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As I said in my original comment,I watch a lot of Fox News. They are becoming more critical and questioning more of Trump's "facts". At this rate it won't be long before Fox is nothing but fake news.
Just this morning Trump has said Rudy has not got his facts straight. Mark my word, Rudy will be gone before long. You don't contradict the DONALD.

[ 05-04-2018, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-04-2018 11:17 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am removing all my posts on this thread as nothing good can come from them. Hope I didnt offend anyone if u read them

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-05-2018 12:55 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I gave up on watching Cavuto over a year ago, he has left the reservation since Trump got elected and is apparently a democrat who has an agenda like the others in the liberal media to say and do anything he can to make Trump look bad. I have not watched Cavuto in over a year now, I am a huge Fox Business news fan but refuse to watch that station between 12 and 2 pm daily, the Neal Cavuto hours on fox Business.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-05-2018 01:41 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Guys, if you simply shut your ears (or stop watching) anyone who differs from your opinion about Donald Trump, I really don't see much use in me wasting time here.

I will leave you undisturbed in your echo chamber. Have a great day!

--------------------
Tiptree

clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 05-05-2018 02:07 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I posted previously on this site or another, I'm not sure. I think Trump is arrogant and obnoxious and vulgar. I do think he is doing a great job as president.

I thought Carter was kind and gentle and did not use vulgar language. However...........

I prefer a person like Carter who performs as president like Trump. If that option is not available, my preference is a great job as president.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-05-2018 04:22 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Guys, if you simply shut your ears (or stop watching) anyone who differs from your opinion about Donald Trump, I really don't see much use in me wasting time here. I will leave you undisturbed in your echo chamber. Have a great day!
quote:

I watch at least thirty minutes of liberal media every day and read a lot, covering both the liberal and conservative side of politics. Because I am no fan of Neal Cavuto and never have been does not make me politically ignorant.

[ 05-05-2018, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-05-2018 04:44 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are several on here that I consider friends who are Trump supporters. I try not to insult you because we have different opinions. I say that now because I'm about to piss some of you off again.

IMO, many of you are saying you don't care what type of man Trump is as long as he does a good job. In other words, the end result justify the means. Sorry, I just don't believe that and will never change my mind. In this election we had two immoral people to choose from, I chose not to vote. Many of you voted for Trump and I'm willing to concede that he was the best of two horrible choices.

I wish we as Republican's could at least have chosen a conservative to be our nominee.

I'm going to try hard in the future to refrain posting or commenting on anything that relates to Trump. I won't promise but I'll try.

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-05-2018 04:51 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"It's me again Margaret". If you're not a Ray Stevens fan you didn't get that.

SCWC's post was on here after my last post and I wanted to comment.

I too try to watch at least some of the liberal cable news network shows on most days. I think it helps us realize why we our conservatives.😉

[ 05-05-2018, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-05-2018 04:59 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"DON'T LOOK MARGARET!"

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-05-2018 05:03 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amen Handycat, my sentiments exactly. I actually considered sitting out this election, drove to the polls twice and came back home because I did not want to vote for Trump. On the third trip, I went in and pulled the handle voting for Trump but was not overly happy with myself but figured I had little to no choice. He really does get under my skin with some of his ridiculous tirades and that is one of the reasons I have started muting his words out when I see him on TV, just do not like him as a personality but do like some of the things he has done. He certainly gives the media and democrats plenty of fodder to chew on. I wish he would act more presidential (whatever that is}

[ 05-05-2018, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-05-2018 05:45 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, I had to look up Ray Stevens songs. Don't look Margaret was the streak. It's me again Margaret" was the actual song name about a goofy pervert calling Margaret on the phone. I got myself confused enough I had to look it up. Loved Ray Stevens songs back in the days when the the world was still sane.
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-05-2018 06:08 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC,

I almost could have wrote your last post, but I only went to the poll once. As I stood in line to vote, I went back and forth as to what I should do when I got to the booth. When I got in there, I took an extraordinary long time before I finally marked my ballot to vote for Trump.

I like 80% of his policies, but the 20% I don't like I consider real stinkers. I cannot stand the man, and have to force myself to listen to him speak. But I just have to recall the horror of a Clinton presidency to regain my composure and move on.

BTW, I really think the ripples from Trump's hijacking of the party will destroy it. The divisions within the Republican party are almost as deep and broad as the divisions between centrist conservatism and middle-of-the-road progressivism. Ever since Reagan resurrected the 'big tent' idea on the three-legged stool principle (constitutional conservatives, social conservatives, and military hawks), it was always an uneasy alliance. I fear that alliance will fracture and some new parties will emerge to vie for the conservative vote.

--------------------
Tiptree

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 05-05-2018 08:33 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel like the guy who’s mother-in-law drove over a cliff in his new Mercedes; mixed emotions.

I am thrilled that Trump is President and Hillary isn’t, but I simply cannot listen to him speak. Everything is me, my, and I with him. I appreciate his policies, but his ego is worse than Obama’s (and we all know how big that is).

I was hopeful that he would tone down his ridiculous rhetoric and be more Presidential, but it’s obvious that ain’t happening. I’ll just be happy that Hillary lost and hope he continues to make good policy decisions.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-06-2018 01:32 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
all of u guys would have hated johnson as the was gross all the time. just didnt have social media then. results count imv

no better one than trump in a long time

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-06-2018 02:19 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Johnson was definitely crude and vulgar, and a politician's politician. He was an outspoken racist who took credit for the Republican's passage of the Civil Rights Act, correctly noting (although he used much more vulgar language) that the passage of the bill would seal the black vote for democrats forever.

He would be the closest thing to Trump among recent Democrat presidents, no doubt.

BTW, I hope you are not applauding Johnson's "results". He was one of the most damaging presidents we have ever endured.

--------------------
Tiptree

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-06-2018 02:53 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bush invading and taking over Iraq is the reason that Obama got elected. Let that sink in. The last sitting republican President is the reason a muslim (of all religions) was allowed to be President.

Who do the republicans pick to go against Obama on the next election? They chose a mormon. The republican party was responsible for Obamas second term, because they were dumb enough to have mormon as their candidate.

Trump comes along and upsets the apple cart because he runs on ideas that other politicians, of any party, are afraid to tackle.

What is the result? The country must be stupid so the old guard has set about to over throw Trump by any means necessary.

I will state it again, Bush gave the country Obama. You can love, like, or hate him, but that is the legacy of Bush.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-06-2018 02:54 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TIP Nope not at all - just leting some on here know that Trump didn't invent vulgarity.

plus Trump is a ground breaker - using social media to get his message across. You may not like him being "unpolitical" but he is a business man and different rules apply.....

How anyone on here not applaud what he has accomplished in such a short time and with "everyone" (including all of you here) against him just shows to me at least that you guys are more concerned with his personally than you are about what he is doing for this country!

Anyone think the NK leader would sit down with the west to TALK nuclear weapons is an example of his leadership! Live with it guys - god bless u all!

[ 05-06-2018, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-06-2018 07:11 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
plus Trump is a ground breaker - using social media to get his message across. You may not like him being "unpolitical" but he is a business man and different rules apply.....
No, he is the President of the United States. The same rules apply. There have been other businessmen who became President (Harry Truman, for example), but once you assume that office, there are most definitely "rules" and expectations that the office not be demeaned.

quote:
How anyone on here not applaud what he has accomplished in such a short time and with "everyone" (including all of you here) against him just shows to me at least that you guys are more concerned with his personally than you are about what he is doing for this country!
All of us? Really? Ed, I have said over and over that I agree with and support 80% of his policies. I am not aware of anyone here who is genuinely "against" him... but there are several of us who find his character and methods extremely distasteful. That is all that has been said here. I had a hard time voting for him because of the way a non-Republican (and non-conservative) hijacked my party, but I have been pleasantly surprised that his policies and decisions have been more 'conservative' than I feared that they would be.

There really is no need to defend his policies. You will have a really hard time defending his character, though.

--------------------
Tiptree

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-06-2018 08:01 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tip i hate to say this but you and others are fence people. you like to diss him but like what he is doing.

that way u can talk to any group and be self serving when u speak. sorta pathetic in my view''

I support oour president no matter how he comes across and most of you guys are selective at best

hey you are not alone in ur views

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-06-2018 08:06 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pathetic?

Self-serving?

Fence sitter?

Wow. So we are down to name-calling? There are many ways this can end, none of them good. LOTS of names can be flung back and forth if we continue down this rabbit hole.

So, I won't. But, I will tell you that it is entirely possible to genuinely take my position. The idea that you must swallow your distaste at one aspect of a person because I like another is completely foreign to me. I am sure you find yourself liking some parts of everybody, and not liking other parts.

Good night, Ed. Good night, all.

[ 05-06-2018, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-06-2018 09:04 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not personal attacks at all just telling u how I view the fence sitters all over to include some on this board.

Some feel self righteous being able to
discuss trump BUT also be "alarmed"to their fellow co workers and/or friends. I think it is self serving at best..

sorry I pissssed u off tip as you are much smarter than I. I am a little tired of the dbl standard set by everyone. So he is gross big deal. His job defines his presidency to me.

Also apologize to all the other posters as I know I pissssed off lots of you.

[ 05-06-2018, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 05-06-2018 10:47 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed,
I am thrilled with the JOB Trump is doing as the Chief Executive, but I can do without some of his stupid remarks. Do you honestly think his comment about McCain wasn’t horribly offensive? I’m no fan of McCain, but to bad mouth his military service when he (Trump) didn’t even serve is unacceptable. I wish he would just govern and keep his mouth shut.

BTW, I’m not offended at all. I voted for Trump in 2016 and I’ll vote for him again if he’s the Republican candidate. I just wish he’d grow up a little.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-07-2018 08:06 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiptree:
quote:
But it is pretty clear to me, from all he says and does, that Trump is all about Trump.
Yep...

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-07-2018 09:07 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
trump is about the U.S. first then himself. Since the media, congress and all left and a lot of right are against him he better be for himself also.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com