TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Cavuto to Trump (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Cavuto to Trump
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-07-2018 10:31 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed, you and boom are experts at deflecting from the plain truth. I am not going to let you slide on this. You wrote this:

quote:
tip i hate to say this but you and others are fence people. you like to diss him but like what he is doing.

that way u can talk to any group and be self serving when u speak. sorta pathetic in my view''

Then you divert by saying this:

quote:
not personal attacks at all just telling u how I view the fence sitters all over to include some on this board.
So, how is calling me out by name and saying I am one of the "fence people", and I am "self serving" and "sorta pathetic" NOT a personal attack?

As if that wasn't enough, you continued:

quote:
Some feel self righteous being able to
discuss trump BUT also be "alarmed"to their fellow co workers and/or friends. I think it is self serving at best..

Saying "some feel" after CALLING ME BY NAME is simply cowardly, Ed. Sorry, but if we are going to get into name calling instead of debating, there it is.

I say the exact same thing to everybody I engage with. I VOTED for Trump. I LIKE Trumps policies. I do NOT like his mannerisms, his words, or his character. I cannot imagine having to lower my standards and accept his crude, rude, childish behavior simply because I like his policies. A LEADER must do more than just push policy. He must be worthy of being followed. Trump qualifies, but just barely. He could be so much more! I, and others here have been saying the same thing that Cavuto said -- stop self-destructing, Mr. President. Stop tweeting. Stop speaking off-the-cuff. Stop with the "me, me, me" attitude. Start acting presidential.

I hope you and other blind followers of Trump can see how one can be divided about the man. There have been at least four of us posting similar thoughts. So, it IS possible to like some things and detest other things in the same person without being "pathetic".

Now, can we get back to CIVIL debate, without personal animosity and name calling?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13617 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 05-07-2018 10:50 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by clydeh:
I posted previously on this site or another, I'm not sure. I think Trump is arrogant and obnoxious and vulgar. I do think he is doing a great job as president.

I thought Carter was kind and gentle and did not use vulgar language. However...........

I prefer a person like Carter who performs as president like Trump. If that option is not available, my preference is a great job as president.

I do think Trump is arrogant and obnoxious. I don't think he is vulgar.

Trump is a great President and has the interest of the country before anything else. That can not be said about the last few that have hel that same office.

Trump has been labeled a racist by the left, right after he declared that he was running for President. Trump wanting to kick out illegal immigrants and build a wall to keep out future illegals is not racist, it's being patriotic. Obama was the most racist President of the modern era.

Jimmy Carter was the kindest man to ever hold the office of President. He was also the worst and the dumbest.

Yeah buddy, this country has it rough with a President that is making good things happen, even with an ongoing coup, where the participants should be lined up and shot for treason. Too bad our justice system has gotten too soft and political.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-07-2018 11:50 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tip my opinion probably too harsh but nevertheless..

Certainly not a blind following of him I just focus on what he has accomplished in his short time as President i.e. historic NKO meeting ISIS over with mostly, Domestic policy great and on and on. And today repuls are saying NO don't cancel Iran deal.
Never mind that Iran currently supports world terrorism and once they have the ability they WILL unleash a nuclear strike on Israel and here once they have the delivery system.

But EVERYONE to include some here focus on his language and tweets. I could care less as long as he gets the job done.

No personal attack just in general to include here.

ur opinion is different than mine i.e. fence sitters but that is how I see it,

Doesnt matter if I slide or not {in my opinion.}.

Sometimes truth hurts but most every thread has been negative on Trump just like CNN In fact CNN is a good name for the pol section here since it appears that only a cpl posters have positive things to say without getting personal with his tweets etc.

Let him be President - he must have a thick skin to do what he has done and deal with CNN and the left and lots of right. Hell Fox all they talk about is Storm!!!

[ 05-07-2018, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-07-2018 12:14 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]
Sometimes truth hurts but every thread has been negative on Trump just like CNN In fact CNN is a good name for the pol section here

----- [/QUOTE

Wow! Never seen anybody call the Cats Domain liberal. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion does not mean they are liberal or do they deserve a personal attack.

Putting up my my anti personal attack shield now as I sense an incoming.

Posts: 5396 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-07-2018 12:42 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
incoming

Just on Trump handy

i concede that Trump is "a diamond in the rough"

[ 05-07-2018, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-07-2018 12:50 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

incoming

Just on Trump handy

😀
Posts: 5396 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-07-2018 06:26 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got this e mail from a friend today and thought I would share it on this forum since Trump is the main topic here. You have to click on each link and will see a Trump picture with graphics. Some will like it, some won't. Some of it is Trump and some of it is just patriotism.

OUR PRESIDENT

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/21image014.jpeg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/27image015.jpg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/33image016.jpeg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/28image017.jpeg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/35image018.jpg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/19image019.jpeg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/1image020.jpg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/2image021.jpeg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/10image022.jpeg

http://static.tinyletter.com/AZJunk/img/beam/5163941/13image023.jpg

[ 05-07-2018, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-07-2018 06:43 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
good post Ray thank you - Trump certainly shows what he is made of. For god and country and family

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-08-2018 01:56 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
you guys are more concerned with his personally than you are about what he is doing for this country!

His personality is he can't keep his mouth shut...His character is he can't be trusted to tell the truth...this apparently matters to some folks here on TCD.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-08-2018 03:28 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
His character is he can't be trusted to tell the truth...

Textbook definition of a politician. Democrat or republican.
Posts: 10340 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com