TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Kentucky Lakers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kentucky Lakers
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-06-2019 04:42 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lakes have signed Cousins to a one year deal and Rondo to a two year deal. Of course they already had Davis.

They also have some guy called James on that team.

https://www.cbssport s.com/nba/news/2019-nba-free-agency-rumors-clippers-to-sign-kawhi-leonard-trade-for-paul-george-lakers-add-demarcus-cousins-stay-busy/

[ 07-06-2019, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5409 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-06-2019 08:54 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lakers are going to look like Kentucky West.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 07-07-2019 07:45 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's unfortunate, because I can't stand lebron james. Not because of his basketball skills, but because of his mouth during the last presidential election.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 07-07-2019 08:52 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with you, RLT - I never rally did care for LeBron. Hopefully he'll take the 4th most shot on this team. [Wink]

[ 07-07-2019, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 07-07-2019 01:11 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am no Lebron fan, either. I will root for the former UK players, If they win a title, great for them. I doubt they get the accolades, though. I would think that Lebron will get the credit.

Remember the school that they said Lebron paid for? He put some cash down and donated memorabelia for auction, but tax payer money pays for the school long term. The media acted like Lebron was a saint after that move.

Lebron has also made some very inaccurate statements, regarding politics and race.

Personally, I don't need an athlete or a hollywood star to tell me who to vote for or what the country should look like.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 07-07-2019 04:03 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am no Lebron James fan either. Hope to Ky kids do well but don't want Lebron to win another title. He is just oo mouthy for my taste.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 07-08-2019 09:13 AM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Same here guys. I can't stomach the guy.I like what Elvis Presley said in a interview when asked about the Vietnam war. He told the reporter " i'am just a entertainer ma'am I will let our leaders make those decisions. LeBron James needs to do the same thing.H e's a entertainer just like Elvis was.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 762 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 07-08-2019 10:41 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with you guys about "King James". I hated the hype ESPN gave the guy. You would think he was the only player in the NBA.

Then when was so outspoken about hating Trump that really turned me off big time.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-08-2019 01:15 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The way ESPN acted, you'd have thought he was a "Dookie".

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com