TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Gator bowl

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gator bowl
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 02:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY leads at beginning of 2nd half 21-10

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123969 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 02:18 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY already with 55 yards in penalties

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 02:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY'S defense is winning the line of scrimmage today!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 02:43 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm having to log out and log back in in order to place a single post on this site now.

Leary fumbles it away, but Lovette interception gets the ball back for KY.

Davis picks up 7 yards on 1st down

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 02:48 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leary intercepted at the KY 35 yard line.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 02:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY leads 21-19 with exactly 7 minutes to play in the game and recieving the kickoff. Offense needs to do something this time if we want to hang on for the win!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 03:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ever see such a pitiful display in all of your life?

3 turnovers on consecutive drives. KY's 11 point lead is now a 6 point deficit!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 03:09 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brown with a rushing touchdown, a recieving touchdown and a kickoff return for a touchdown.

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-29-2023 03:15 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We sure don't seem to be playing with fire today.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13596 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-29-2023 03:19 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! Great slant pass to the TE. The the 29th TD for Davis.

Up by 5... 2:39 to go.

Can we hold on?

[ 12-29-2023, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-29-2023 03:21 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope our 2-minute defense is up to the challenge.

--------------------
Tiptree

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-29-2023 03:32 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope.

UK down by 3 points with 17 seconds to go.

Oh well.

[Frown]

--------------------
Tiptree

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-29-2023 03:34 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable finish to the football game.
Not sure who the defensive coordinator is, but I'd have to have a huge discussion with him.

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 12-29-2023 03:34 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, that's what happens when your D coordinator plays to not lose the game instead of winning it. Rushed 3 every play and gave them huge cushions all the way down the field. Absolutely ridiculous defensive play calling on that last drive. Been getting pressure all day and then you decide to just sit there and do nothing. Way to give the game away.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-29-2023 03:36 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Leary waaaay overshot his receiver, leading to the 4th turnover of the FOURTH QUARTER...

Game over.

Glad to see our players all show up for the final bowl game. That in itself was meaningful.

But, ouch. What a sh*tty ending.

--------------------
Tiptree

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 12-29-2023 03:39 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm so pissed right now. Sums up this team all season. They suck you in by playing good at times and then tear your heart out by terrible play, self inflicted wounds, and awful calling by the defense, and then 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter, counting the last atrocious overthrow by Leary. They got me all excited for a win despite the turnovers, and then the defense just rips your cuts out by playing completely passive the whole last drive. I still thought we were going to win on a field goal at the end. How stupid am I to have any belief. Just freaking gave the game away. At least this season is over and we can hope that we actually fulfill the promising outlook for next year.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 12-29-2023 04:25 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brad White kills me with the soft defense that allows them to nickel and dime you all the way to the end zone. I’d rather blitz and take a chance on applying pressure. If they beat you deep at least you get the ball back with some time on the clock. How many times have we seen this movie?

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com