TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » KY vs FL in the Swamp (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: KY vs FL in the Swamp
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:31 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
4th down and 7 for FL with 30+ seconds to play

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123976 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:32 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
28 seconds to play and FL continues incomplete pass 16 seconds to play

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:32 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
10 seconds to play FL at 46 yard line

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:33 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's the ballgame and KY WINS!!!!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:34 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
26-16 KY wins!!!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THe way we started the season with that stumble bumble win over Miami of OH, I figured this one would be a huge heartbreak for kY!

I sure am glad I'm wrong about this one!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:40 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Levis finished the night on 13-24 for 202 yards and 1 touchdown with 1 interception!!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:41 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY last beat Florida in back to back years in 7
'76-'77 seasons!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SMoke with 14 carries for 80 yards on the evening

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:43 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mark Stoops gets the game ball and he tells the team we can't do it without each other!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-10-2022 10:44 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY won the turnover battle 2-1 and that was the difference in the ball game!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 09-10-2022 10:50 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad to see we were able to start running the ball in the 2nd half. We definitely need Rodriguez back. If we can get the running game and the passing game, with the weapons we seem to have, it could be another great season.
Posts: 5435 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-10-2022 10:52 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Finally got the Big Blue Wall working for the run game. That bodes well for the season!

What a historic win. First back-to-back wins vs Florida since the Cursi years. Stoops passes Bear Bryant as the winningest UK football coach.

Cal has some work to do to remind us that we are indeed a basketball school. This is one heck of a football progam!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13618 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-11-2022 10:09 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At half time I envisioned a bad loss and a 10 win season history. Glad I was wrong. But even after a win over Florida we have several things that need to get better. Near the end we were finding a few holes for our runners and a little yardage. Let's hope the NCAA has received enough vindication from keeping C Rod on the sidelines. Wish we knew how the NCAA figures into this when it used to be the schools responsibility to sanction their own players.

Our offense shows they miss him by their inability to sustain drives thru the end zone. We still seem to have 1 bad play when we get cloose to the red zone that results in a field goal or no points.

Kudos to the defense. They bent a few times but they didn't fold and made the key plays for a stop. I picked us to lose to Florida but it looks like we could be better than I thought.

Posts: 14147 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com