TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Game time 2019

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Game time 2019
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-31-2019 09:54 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm here at 10:am and it's a great day for our 1st win of the season!!! If anyone comes to the game stop and see me at the 32-33 tunnel to the bowl.
Posts: 14146 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2019 09:11 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ugly, ugly, ugly!!! I can see why there are predictions for this team to have win totals of 6 - 9 wins. There were some good plays yesterday and there were some that stunk up the place. Plus that stupid guy with the white hat saw somethings a lot different than the big screen replays showed. It was to say the least, a poor showing until the second half. Does anyone want to retract their predictions?? We shall see very soon (like next week) if this is what to expect or was it early season jitters that made us look like we were going to be in a rebuilding year instead of a restocking year. There were some good stats from this game but where would we be if they hadn't lost a key player in their lineup. I'll give them one more week to see ifthey were just having an off week. But in two weeks when I have to watch them play Florida up close it could be a massacre and an empty parking lot by the fourth quarter. Hope not.
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-01-2019 11:26 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still say 9-3, Tennessee, Missouri, south Carolina, Florida, Mississippi state, and Vanderbilt are winnable games. Along with the easy nonconference schedule we should at the very least win nine if not ten games.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-01-2019 09:37 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks good on paper. I could be persuaded with these comments but my mind tells me otherwise. We shall see.
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-01-2019 10:29 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The pre season gurus ranked South Carolina, Tenn, and Missouri ahead of Kentucky. Those three all lost to teams they were supposed to beat, in their openers.

Yes, the secondary is having some growing paina. Damn good theing that they picked up Echols from Juco. He is a beast The Cats didnt exact ln y look like world beaters at the start of last season, either. As I recall, I was very worried that they didn't look like they were going to be that much better, after the first game of last season and they ended up winning 10 games.

I will take a win over the record those other three have right now. Go Cats!

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-02-2019 11:48 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agree. Cautiously. [Confused]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com