TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Marcus Lewis - Bye Bye

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marcus Lewis - Bye Bye
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 02-03-2015 11:41 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another recruit not choosing UK. They thought they had him but it sounds like Texas or Florida State now.

Catastrophic recruiting year.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11576 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-03-2015 12:25 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
trey its been this way ever since I can remember over 40 years.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 02-03-2015 01:23 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really puzzling what has caused this mass exodus. Something has to be going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I know every program has some defections, but this is unbelieveable. What had been so promising is about to totally unravel.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-03-2015 01:42 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THESE PLAYERS KNOW WE ARE NEVER GONNA HAVE A WINNING RECORD IN SEC, AND MAY NOT GO TO A BOWL, AND THEY KNOW STOOPS WONT BE AT KY LONG. HE PROBABLY WISHES THAT HE HAD TAKEN MICHIGAN JOB.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-03-2015 02:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's easy to look for bad things happening with the football team. We are and never have been that good we have not won 9 games in a season in over 30 years. We could get Urban Meyers or Nick Saban and it wouldn't make a difference.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-03-2015 02:41 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GB wasnt aware that Stoops was considered for the Mich job?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-04-2015 04:19 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukcatfannfl:

YES GREEN BEAN WAS AWARE OF IT, AND HE SHOULD HAVE TOOK IT, KENTUCKY IS A GRAVE YARD FOR COACHES, BUT STOOPS HAS NOT PROVEN ANYTHING TO ME YET.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

gaiball
Player
Member # 2926

posted 02-04-2015 11:12 AM      Profile for gaiball   Email gaiball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"GREEN BEAN WAS AWARE OF IT"

GREEN BEAN you seem to have alot of inside information. Who are your sources?

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 02-04-2015 11:21 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukcatfannfl:

I know ESPN put together a possible contact list and Stoops was included in their article, but even that article said that the chances of Michigan contacting him would be slim and none since he had not proven he could win at UK. No way was Michigan going to hire a coach with a losing record in the situation they were in.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11576 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-04-2015 11:28 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gaiball:
"GREEN BEAN WAS AWARE OF IT"

GREEN BEAN you seem to have alot of inside information. Who are your sources?

CANT REVEAL MY SOURCES BUT I WILL SAY THIS , THEY ARE VERY GOOD. AND BEEN AROUND KY SPORTS ABOUT 40 YEARS.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-04-2015 07:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DId anyone notice the article RIck Bozich wrote about not a single 5* player played in the Super Bowl this past Sunday!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124002 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-04-2015 10:30 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It started with the losing of the final 6 games and was stabbed thru the heart by Damien. That's all it took to close out another saga of UK football.
Posts: 14191 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-04-2015 11:19 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damien did a number on the Cats but that is life in the Kentucky football program. I wish him well but would bet Bama will find a better 5 star player than him and he ends up with a lot of bench time.

--------------------

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-05-2015 06:31 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The NFL defensive player of the year, JJ Watt was a 2* coming out of high school!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-05-2015 06:32 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THese kids always have room for growth potential!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-05-2015 01:34 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All our players have room for improvement but would bet all the Bama players do too.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-05-2015 01:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We just need players that have enough ability to compete in the SEC and that isn't easy.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-05-2015 10:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We always seem to have a couple of outstanding players but usually not enough in the right positions to make a difference. Ex. Bud Dupree

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-05-2015 10:15 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think we do have a few players that have SEC talent but when you look at the big picture we don't compare to pretty much any SEC team in total talent. It shows in the SEC record books too as we seldom have even a 50-50 record against SEC teams.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-06-2015 06:19 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I keep hoping that Coach Stoops will change all that!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-06-2015 01:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We all want to get better but you can say that about any team, even Bama.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com