TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » First Pope transfer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Pope transfer
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-16-2024 12:19 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe this is the first movement for the Pope roster. He is following Mark as one of his previoue signees from BYU. Go CATS!

"""Shooting guard Collin Chandler has been released from his National Letter of Intent to BYU and will join new head coach Mark Pope at the University of Kentucky.

247Sports is reporting that the No. 33 overall recruit in the 2022 class was set to play for the BYU Cougars but instead will make his college debut with the Kentucky Wildcats.

"Through the past couple of days, the path I had before envisioned has been blurred. After talking with my family and many prayers, this vision has become clearer than ever," said Chandler in an Instagram post. "I am humbled to get the opportunity to continue this journey at the University of Kentucky! Go Wildcats!!!"""

Posts: 14159 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-16-2024 12:37 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just found out he had signed with BYU in 2022 and served his 2 yr mission with the church so he will be coming in as a 20 yr old, a year older than Reed. Could be a great twosome at G if Reed stays. Plus our new shooter from KY at G. That would be enough at the G position to get us going.
Posts: 14159 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com