TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » Secure site?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Secure site?
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-07-2024 08:43 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is anyone else having problems with this site being marked insecure? When I go to the main TCD page, it is secure and everything is fine. When I select any forum, it then becomes marked insecure (although it says the certificate is valid). I'm just wonder if it's just me or if it's everyone.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-08-2024 06:19 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Already done it to me this morning!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 03-20-2024 01:25 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I may have resolved some of the issues. I could not make posts on my Mac, and I just made this one on it.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-20-2024 05:42 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update, GA Cat. This is my first post in a long time - it was just too monotonous to log off and back on for every single post. The site is now showing as secure. Not sure what fixed it, but i'm just glad it is working again!
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 03-20-2024 10:07 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Honetly, this board software is so old, I wasn't sure it was fixable, but I was driving down the road earlier today and had a revelation. It was a simple fix, but I won't bore with the details.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-21-2024 05:53 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm just glad you were able to solve it GA. I figured with the age of this board it would be a miracle if it got fixed.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
mr_ukkid
Player
Member # 2304

posted 03-25-2024 02:53 PM      Profile for mr_ukkid   Email mr_ukkid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did notice I was getting the Insecure thing, but that was only on Google Chrome. It seemed to work better on Edge.

--------------------
"The point of coaching is to win Championships" --- John Calapari
mrukkid@gmail.com

Posts: 2263 | From: Wildcat in Buckeye Country! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com