TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » General Chat   » 2024!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2024!
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-01-2024 12:54 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope 2023 was a fabulous year, and even if that isn't quite true, I wish you a joyous, prosperous, healthy new year for 2024!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13595 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-01-2024 01:15 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everything is well at our house, especially when you consider our ages. (88 & 84)

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 01-01-2024 03:51 PM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We survived another one. May 2024 treat all members of TCD well. Hanging another banner in Rupp would make for a great year.
Posts: 7180 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-03-2024 05:41 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Happy New year to all!

Not sure why but since earlier this week I can no longer log on to this site from my home internet service. Not sure why. The only way I'm able to post anything is if I completely log out my name and password and log back in again!

Everything works fine from my work computer.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-04-2024 05:30 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M Hamilton, did you ever get this fixed? It has been doing the same thing to me for that past few months.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-05-2024 05:51 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No I did not.

Every device I post on, up to and including when I chat during ball games, I have to completely log out and log back in after every 2 posts

I even have to do it on my company shared computer. My guess is it's the site itself!

[ 02-05-2024, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: m hamilton ]

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-07-2024 07:08 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't believe this isn't happening to all TCD users. That means it must be something within our own browser. But I used the Chrome developer tools and it's telling me that something inside the site is pointing to http://www.thecatsdomain.com instead of https:. It just seems to me that this issue should be happening to everyone.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-08-2024 05:55 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone here said if you use the foxfire browser it didn't get the same response. I'm not sure any of my devices have that browser on them. I'm not the most tech savy person in the world!

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-20-2024 04:17 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2024 hasn't been good to me so far. The first part of January I found out that I had leukemia and one doctor said I had two weeks to live. I spent 28 straight days in UAB getting chemo, and let me tell you that red devil will just about kill you. I'm actually here now getting 6 rounds of regular chemo in 4 days. Hope all is well with y'all.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-20-2024 04:20 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't actually get chemo the whole 28 days. But I got a 140 hours worth.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 02-20-2024 05:11 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rlt4uk, for no particular reason, I don’t post on social media often these days. However, I still read frequently and felt I had to respond.

I know these are tough times for you and your family. I’ll be thinking and praying for all of you and I’m sure your Cats Domain family will be as well. Keep your chin up.

[ 02-20-2024, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com