TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Rant (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Rant
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 06-07-2020 04:23 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It worked!!
I see no mean statements since my Duke comment.
That was an obvious fake threat. My wife would probably injure me if she knew I threatened to be a Duke fan.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-07-2020 05:26 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
If I hurt anyone's feelings, or disappointed you in any way, I apologize. I just felt that things were getting out of hand.
Guys, this will be my last post for a while, not that anyone has offended me, but because I have offended folks on here that have been nothing but supportive and kind to me and mama, especially Mark and Tip. It seems like I’ve been looking for a fight lately instead of properly engaging in a mature debate.

You were right, Norm, to call out my tone, it wasn’t necessary and I’m the one who owes this board an apology...I do sincerely apologize to anyone I’ve offended.

As far as Trump.....not so much [Smile]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 06-07-2020 05:29 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M.M.
I will continue to pray for you and your wife in this time of her serious illness and your concern for her.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 06-07-2020 06:39 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I never even noticed, MM. I take just about everything I see these days with a grain of salt.
Life is too short to make enemies.

Anytime spent unhappy is wasted!

Praying for the continued health of the Misses, MM!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124002 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-07-2020 07:44 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM politically we couldn't be any further apart. As a Kentuckian living elsewhere we couldn't be any closer aligned.

My 2nd statement trumps (sorry couldn't help it) the 1st and in that regard I want you to know that my been a jerk when things don't go my way wasn't my intent and I am truly sorry that it has affected/offended you, HC and others on this board! Very Sorry!

[ 06-07-2020, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com