TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » WITNESSES (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: WITNESSES
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-07-2020 09:34 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM, I just don't understand why you keep obsessing about the senate republicans not conducting a "fair" trial, but never a word about the house democrats and their "fair trial", not even allowing the president's people into the basement room, where they were rehearsing and preparing their "witnesses". When they did have the republicans in the hearing, their only witness was Jonathan Turley, who is a democrat, and he was only called on one time. Adam Schiff would not allow certain questions and had complete control over who the republicans could call on. Now you want to preach to us about what is right and wrong? I have never in my life witnessed anything more unfair and wrong than that farce was.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-07-2020 10:11 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds like "Trumpsplaining" Norm.

LINK

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-07-2020 10:31 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds like neither you nor FactCheck.org watched the proceedings on TV. Did you not hear Schiff's version of the phone call? Did you not hear Schiff's refusal to allow certain questions? I know. I know. He was "protecting the whistleblower". That is BS and you know it. He was not a whistleblower. He was a leaker that worked in the CIA and had ZERO first hand knowledge. I also know I am wasting my time, and yours. Your mind is made up, as is mine. Thus ends my end of this conversation.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-07-2020 10:50 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
He was a leaker that worked in the CIA and had ZERO first hand knowledge.
So, "first hand knowledge" is important in establishing ones credibility?

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com