TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon’s ‘

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon’s ‘
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-01-2019 07:32 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

This man said he would kill them if he was attacked.

Antifa an organization with a history of violence, is allowed to act with impunity in the state of Oregon and they go after an ex marine who said he would defend himself. Yes, he used the word slaughter. He also qualified it with, if they attacked him.

No, I don't agree with how the law was used against him, but he should not have used the word slaughter. I wonder if he gets his guns back or if he is put on some list to not be able to own guns anymore?

These celebrities that have made graphic statements about Trump, should have been prosecuted. They get to make threats with no penalty. I can see some deranged fan taking them at their word and trying to make it happen.

[ 09-01-2019, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-01-2019 01:24 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Considering what's going in this country (mass killings every other week it seems), I don't see where they had a choice but to seize his guns.

However, I think anyone who has their guns confiscated under "red flag" laws should be scheduled a psychological evaluation within 30 days afterwards, and a court hearing within 2 weeks after that to reacquire (or not) their guns.

Owning guns is a constitutional right, but when you abuse that right...you lose it.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-01-2019 03:57 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How antifa is not labeled a terrorist organization is beyond me.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com