TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Trump calls out the Hate America congresswomen (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Trump calls out the Hate America congresswomen
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-19-2019 09:15 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just answered ur question Handy

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-19-2019 09:39 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry ukcatfan, I think I took your response the wrong way. My bad.
Posts: 5396 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-19-2019 09:44 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No prb sir - I do enjoy ur commentary ! [Smile]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-19-2019 11:11 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed.
quote:
he does not discuss only ask a question trying to rile up the cons...imo

plus there is a big difference in having a "discussion" and ur sole purpose is to rile up "all" the cons.

You decide which one mm is!

I have already decided and the mods have warned him on ref answering with a question...

This is a forum for civil debate among friends on this site. Never lose sight of the fact that we are friends even when we passionately disagree. As such - treat one another with respect and put more energy into understanding why someone disagrees with you than into demonizing their position. Do not make broad, sweeping attacks on groups of people - especially if those groups may include TCD posters. Stick to the facts, discuss the topic in the thread, and avoid discussing other posters.

This is the first thing you see on this forum right at the top of the page! I try to abide by these rules. However, if at any time you feel like I have violated them please let me know.

Otherwise, if you don't like answering questions...then don't!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-19-2019 11:31 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm:
quote:
I do not consider your "example" question worthy of a reply, but here it is anyway. You know exactly what I was talking about.
No Norm I don't, actually.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-19-2019 11:34 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
Personally, i’m glad we’ve got one liberal left on this board.
Who you call'n a liberal boy! [Wink]

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-19-2019 11:52 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
lighten up. Life just ain’t that serious.
This is so true. People get way too bent out of shape over this stuff....and it doesn't change a thing.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-20-2019 04:32 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM "Stick to the facts, discuss the topic in the thread, and avoid discussing other posters."

You might want to try that MM

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-20-2019 08:11 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
“Vitriol”, how do you like that word Tip! Pretty impressive if I do say so.
I take Geritol myself...I think Vitriol is for jock itch if I'm not mistaken.

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 07-20-2019 02:08 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Vitriol gets you five gold stars, Handy. Darn good. [Smile]

MM, don't be jealous of Handycat. Given your last post, I think you might be needing five doses of Gold Bond, the heck with gold stars.

[ 07-20-2019, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13617 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 07-20-2019 09:16 PM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
Norm:
quote:
In other words, take a page out of the democrats play book? MM, You have perfectly described what the liberals have been doing since the day Mr Trump won the GOP nomination.
Example?
Now cmon..seriously? You need an example of dems crying voter fraud/tampering? Man, it's been nearly 3 years of Russian collusion/interference, the poor black woman who should have won the GA governor race but blacks were kept away from the polls, the leftists crying about how wanting IDs to vote is somehow racist (along with air conditioning and owning dogs, I might add..)...the list goes on and on.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-21-2019 05:29 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CFIY:
quote:
Now cmon..seriously? You need an example of dems crying voter fraud/tampering? Man, it's been nearly 3 years of Russian collusion/interference,
Naw, That's not what I'm looking for. I know all about the "crying" that's been going on the last 2-1/2 years.

I was looking for something from the "democrats play book" where they scream rigged election...weeks before the election, or where they refused to say they would except the results of the election, or where they openly invited the Russians to hack the election or...well, you get the idea....the list goes on and on.

Candidate Trump refusing to accept the results of the election and screaming voter fraud is one thing, President Trump, with the unparalleled power and influence of the presidency, refusing to accept the results and claiming voter fraud is another thing entirely.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-21-2019 05:46 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiptree:
quote:
MM, don't be jealous of Handycat. Given your last post, I think you might be needing five doses of Gold Bond, the heck with gold stars.
Don't think I've ever tried Gold Bond...what's an ounce go for...you know?

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-21-2019 07:52 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM u mean like this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/ballot-harvesting-added-over-250000-votes-in-orange-county-flipping-four-seats-blue/

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-21-2019 08:13 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't bother Ed. Facts just don't mean anything anymore.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-21-2019 08:29 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
MM u mean like this?
What's your point?

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-21-2019 08:35 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wasn’t sure what ballot harvesting was so here is another link describing it.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune .com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-what-is-ballot-harvesting-in-california-election-code-20181204-htmlstory.html

It appears it’s not illegal but questionable. To me it’s in the same category as gerrymandering which both parties participate in. Legal but unethical, IMO.

[ 07-21-2019, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-21-2019 08:43 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From the link:

“To say we were caught flat-footed by this is just not true,” California GOP spokesman Matt Fleming told Fox News. “We were well aware of this, we even did it ourselves, we pay attention to election laws.”

It's not legal in North Carolina, but the GOP got caught doing it anyway.

[ 07-21-2019, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-21-2019 09:03 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I lean Republican because I like to think I have a little common sense. However, IMO, both parties participate in this kind of BS. That doesn’t make it right.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-21-2019 10:13 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hc:
quote:
However, IMO, both parties participate in this kind of BS.
I could not agree more... BOTH parties!

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 07-23-2019 09:00 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

This statement sounds just like a post that was made on this thread.

I wonder if they are the same person...... ;-)

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-23-2019 11:17 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think you're on to something...keep us updated.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com