TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Any Updates on Thiero?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Updates on Thiero?
Yokogaijin
Recruit
Member # 2659

posted 05-01-2024 03:38 PM      Profile for Yokogaijin     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Been a bit quiet since Davis was in town meeting with him and trying to get him to UNC. I believe Thiero to have been our most important player last season, really showed when he was out. He was just tired of fighting for minutes under Cal who was committed to the other freshmen. Hence why he entered the portal before Cal even left.

I can see Thiero being named captain and leading this team for the next couple of years. I'd love to see him stay.

Posts: 26 | From: Yokosuka, Japan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 05-01-2024 03:48 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think he has pretty much ruled UK out.....Most of the buzz is he is going to UNC.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11576 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 05-01-2024 04:38 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just saw where he is going to visit Arkansas !!!
Which to me says he is all in for the $$$$$$$

MEL

Posts: 2796 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 05-01-2024 06:24 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After todays haul it looks like his chances of coming back to UK are getting smaller and smaller. Not many spots left on the roster. I believe we have 4 spots open but I don't expect Pope to fill all 4 right now, maybe 2 more. It depends on who wants to climb on the gravy train. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14189 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com