TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Tyler Ullis

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tyler Ullis
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 04-12-2024 11:17 AM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone heard anything about him going with Cal or not? I hope that he can stay on staff with Pope. He definitely has a great mind for basketball as that was always shown in his play. He could have the potential to be a great coach one day. I'd love to see him get some more responsibilities on this new staff. He could be a great recruiter as well with his pedigree as a player. I'd love to have 2 former players on the coaching staff. He could be an X factor in several ways. He might even be able to help keep a recruit or 2, and maybe retain a couple guys.
Posts: 5438 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-13-2024 09:12 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with your assessment. I was hoping whoever got the job would be able to keep Ulis. I wouldn't think any of the other coaches will be around much longer.
Posts: 14160 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 04-14-2024 01:58 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw a list on a different site it showed about 3 or 4 that was going but I didn't see Tyler Ullis name on it and I was looking for his name. I hope he stays.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 751 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-15-2024 05:48 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard a rumor somewhere this morning that Orlando Antigua didn't want to leave Lexington either!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123983 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-15-2024 12:06 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Orlando is one who seemed to want to help Cal a lot but not sure Cal would listen to any of the coaches because he was the one who knew what was needed and that was below him to listen to them, even though he's the one who hired all of them. [Confused]
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-15-2024 02:13 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Didn't Antigua and Cal get into it on the sidelines during a game this year?
Posts: 10342 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-15-2024 06:43 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At least 1 time. [Eek!]
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 04-16-2024 09:37 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal, took his whole coaching staff except one who went to a school in California.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9785 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-16-2024 09:39 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hadn't seen that anywhere. Are you sure of that?

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com