TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » I know it's not Thanksgiving but.........

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know it's not Thanksgiving but.........
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-01-2024 06:07 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2 things I'm quite thankful for.

1) Duke didn't make it to the final four. I know it may seem petty to some, but I slept a lot easier last night that I wasn't going to have to watch a final four weekend where the media were doing nothing but hyping dUKe! Funny, the announcers during the NC St game were bragging early how good the Blue Devils defense was, yet the Wolfpack shot 47% from the floor and held dUKe under 38%.

2) That after all of these years UT still hasn't made it to the final four. It's a lot more fun to make fun of them when I can say I don't see any FInal 4 banners hanging from your rafters!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-01-2024 11:04 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can relate to that!
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 04-01-2024 05:28 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So true I loved it ! Living less than 2 hrs. from Knoxville in Bristol.Tn. I thought we were going to have a flood here with all the tears they cried. Kentucky 38 elite 8's TN. 2.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 04-01-2024 06:03 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was so happy with the Duke loss. I still enjoy March Madness even once UK is out, but if Duke were to get to the final four it would have almost ruined it. It just warms my heart to watch them lose. It gives me such joy.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
FairfieldCat
Player
Member # 2897

posted 04-01-2024 07:42 PM      Profile for FairfieldCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nobody on any of the feeds here has mentioned the elephant in the room. Alabama. I would love to see them knock off UConn. At the risk of being banned, Roll Tide
Posts: 306 | From: Cincinnati | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 04-01-2024 08:36 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree FairfieldCat . Roll Tide

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-02-2024 05:57 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll cheer for most SEC schools in the tourney. 1 exception, UT!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 04-02-2024 11:49 AM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I go for most of the SEC schools versus other competition. I would love seeing Alabama beat UConn. Overall, I am pulling for Nc. State to pull off the miracle run.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-02-2024 12:21 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched a single game since UK exited. I would have to watch a final of AL vs NCSt.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com