TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Buyout

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buyout
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 03-23-2024 09:56 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Preliminary Buyout https://www.aseaofblue.com/2024/3/23/24109061/uk-wildcats-news-kentucky-basketball-john-calipari-buyout

Who are the Crafts and what influence do they have on a buyout?

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 836 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-23-2024 01:23 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whooops! I just heard on this spot that our 2 freshmen have dropped to #3 and #12 in the draft. Are some people waking up to the fact that Sheppard and Dillingham may not make the top 10 like I've been forcasting. They are just not that dependable. Sure they can shoot when they are hot but they can also look like turkeys when they are not. Need more experience so they don't lose the important games like they did this year.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 03-23-2024 10:24 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WHO?UK:
Preliminary Buyout https://www.aseaofblue.com/2024/3/23/24109061/uk-wildcats-news-kentucky -basketball-john-calipari-buyout

Who are the Crafts and what influence do they have on a buyout?

Mmmm, the Basketball practice facility is the Craft Center. Joe Craft is a billionaire contributor to Kentucky Basketball.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-23-2024 10:56 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Joe Craft has a net worth of 1.4 billion. He also owns 375 million worth of Alliance Resource Partners stock. I’m sure he can afford to sell 33 million worth of stock to make this happen!
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 03-23-2024 11:27 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just read a followup story where the University and Joe Craft said they would not be buying out Cal's contract.

With that said, who knows if that is true.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
country cat
Player
Member # 1774

posted 03-25-2024 12:26 PM      Profile for country cat   Email country cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have never had much use for Cal from the time he let the team and joined in taking a knee for the STAR SPANGLE BANNER

--------------------
american by birth-----wildcat by choice --- if you not the lead cat---your view never changes

Posts: 1023 | From: breathitt co-----lost in eldorado | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com