TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK vs UNCW in game chat (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: UK vs UNCW in game chat
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2023 06:24 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Theiro finishes with 7 points

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123968 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2023 06:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dillingham , who has been averaging double figures in scoring scored 2 points today! Bradshaw made his KY debut with 3 points and 2 rebounds!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2023 06:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY was outscored 11-5 from three point land which is the difference in the game!

--------------------

ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 12-02-2023 06:27 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I recorded the game, but won't watch it, that's for sure. It had to be real ugly for us to lose and give up 80 points to them. Just the little bit I saw I'm starting to think Edwards is like a Goodwin player. Volume shooter who doesn't contribute much if he's not scoring. Seems like Reed was the only one that came to play.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2023 06:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, KY gets a week to think about this egg that they laid!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2023 06:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UKMAN, no one besides Shep showed up to play in the game! WE HAVE TO REBOUND THE BASKETBALL BETTER IF WE WANT TO WIN!

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-02-2023 09:47 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We started out bad, we stayed bad, and we ended bad. It was the poorest showing for this team this year. Too many mistakes to start the game. Too many missed shots. It's fine to play fast but you have to stay under control when you do it. We were out of control the first quarter of the game and combine that with making mistakes, we were lucky to still be in the game at the half. We will probably see a few more of these type games. We only have 4 more games before conference games start. I thought we might end up with a 26-5 record but we may double those 5 losses.
Posts: 14130 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 12-03-2023 09:38 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our 3s were off only 5 of 17. Dillingham was not the spark off the bench, 1 of 9. Season high (tie) 14 turnovers. I believe with DJ out it hurt. Reed Sheppard did 39 minutes.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1791 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com