TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK Kansas boxscore

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK Kansas boxscore
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-15-2023 09:48 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
https://www.aseaofblue.com/2023/11/15/23961634/kentucky-wildcats-box-score-mvp-twitter-reactions-vs-kansas-basketball

After looking at this box score, I’m absolutely shocked we played them as close as we did. Three of our “stars”, Reeves, Edwards and Wagoner, went 8 for 43 from the floor. Reeves was 3 for 17 beyond the arc.

These 3 players totaled 88 minutes of playing time.

Sorry about this particular boxscore, you will need to zoom in to read it. At least these old eyes did.

Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-16-2023 06:03 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On a positive note: Kentucky did outscore KU 31-4 off the bench. We have depth and they don't, moving forward foul trouble will affect one of these teams worse than the other!

Sheppard and Dillingham had 13 and 18 points respectively off the bench!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123969 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-16-2023 05:56 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Although our shooting was far from stellar it was our defense (or lack thereof) on two straight possessions (Dillingham going under a screen twice) that bothered me. We went from 5 up to 1 down in 2 possessions. We never recovered from it. To shoot as poorly in the 2nd half as we did and still take the game to the wire gives me a lot of hope for this team. Go Big Blue!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-16-2023 07:24 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right now I consider it a win with an "L". I don't remember ever saying that but I think I'm right. Now we just wait until Sunday night for the polls to come out. If we don't move into the top 10 then Kansas doesn't belong at #1 either. If we ever get one of these big men back I'm sure whoever it is will be filling the stat sheets where we aren't able to do that now. Also I'm not as hurt as bad as I thought I should be when we lost the big guy to KS. I know he scored in the 20's but if we had one of ours he might have got to 15 pts. If you can match him he won't get as many stats. My starters for the Friday game would be Mitchell, Thiero, Reeves, Dillingham and Reed. They deserve it and maybe these other two guys would concentrate on their game.

[ 11-16-2023, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14132 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 11-16-2023 10:07 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Bruce I understand the read on the ku player was to go "under" the screen as he had only made one all year. Of course he became an AA against us.
Hope u r doing well ed

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com