TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Conference realignments.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Conference realignments.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-19-2023 04:34 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Putin vows retaliation if Ukraine becomes a member of the SEC or Big ten.

He remains silent regarding entry into other conferences.

[ 08-19-2023, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 08-19-2023 07:03 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You ain't right, lol

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-20-2023 09:45 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13595 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-20-2023 10:15 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The reason he's interested in the SEC and Big 10 is he knows there's no competition for him with the other BIG RED factions there. Louisville Losers and Indiana Pushers.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 08-21-2023 05:49 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We've sent them enough money that they can buy their way into whichever conference they choose!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123963 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-21-2023 09:05 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ukraine announced it is buying the ACC
Reuters - August 22, Kyiv, Ukraine

President Zelensky today confirmed the rumors that Ukraine would buy the ACC. In his press conference, he stated that "It was the least he could do for America, given how much they have stood by our side in our struggle for freedom."

The details of the agreement are not finalized, but Zelensky did say that "We like everything about the ACC except for Duke. They will have to leave".

Representatives of Duke University declined to comment on this development. One prominent booster was on record saying "We belong in the Ivy League anyway".

President Biden, when interrupted at his favorite ice cream shop, had this to say about the deal. "They are saving an American icon! Why are you upset?". When pressed about a leaked email from the ACC promising "the big guy will get his 10%", he said "What, me? Do I look big to you? Come on, man!"

More details as the story unfolds.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13595 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 08-21-2023 12:13 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
🤣🤣🤣

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 08-21-2023 03:35 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
Ukraine announced it is buying the ACC
Reuters - August 22, Kyiv, Ukraine

President Zelensky today confirmed the rumors that Ukraine would buy the ACC. In his press conference, he stated that "It was the least he could do for America, given how much they have stood by our side in our struggle for freedom."

The details of the agreement are not finalized, but Zelensky did say that "We like everything about the ACC except for Duke. They will have to leave".

Representatives of Duke University declined to comment on this development. One prominent booster was on record saying "We belong in the Ivy League anyway".

President Biden, when interrupted at his favorite ice cream shop, had this to say about the deal. "They are saving an American icon! Why are you upset?". When pressed about a leaked email from the ACC promising "the big guy will get his 10%", he said "What, me? Do I look big to you? Come on, man!"

More details as the story unfolds.

I heard that Duke was going to join NATO in order to stay in the ACC.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-21-2023 04:05 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This has been a reincarnation of my old buddy, REDBONE!
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-22-2023 07:02 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so funny tks tip

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com