TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Croatian Commits to play at Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Croatian Commits to play at Kentucky
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 08-01-2023 07:59 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Zvonimir Ivisic, one of the top European prospects in his age group, has committed to Kentucky in the class of 2023, he announced on social media Tuesday.

"I got the offer for scholarship by Coach Calipari to attend the University of Kentucky," Ivisic wrote on Instagram stories. "I'm excited to tell that I accepted the scholarship and I will play there next season. Go Big Blue!"

Click here!!

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-01-2023 11:32 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Three big men that that are reportedly very good players. More head aches for playing time.

At least this one has a name that is easy to pronounce.

Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 08-01-2023 12:28 PM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He looks good. Another article on him with highlight footage: Zvonimir Ivisic
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-02-2023 07:40 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This could be a project to start with but he may be good enough to progress all the way to a possible draft choice at the end of the year. You can't beat his height at 7'2". He has shown he can shoot the 3. He has also had a couple outstanding rebounding games. But checking the record the 21-22 season is the only year his stats have been anything to brag about. I don't see him starting over either one of our bigs if they are healthy. He could get some good PT if they don't prove out. But it's nice to know we can throw one of three bigs in there. I believe we will see that he can develop into a good shooter, rebounder/blocker and will have some assists.
Posts: 14130 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-08-2023 09:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Come tournament time we are going to be ready to make a run

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com