TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Wasn’t Aware That Head Butting Was A Basketball Play

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wasn’t Aware That Head Butting Was A Basketball Play
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-19-2023 05:39 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What in the world were those refs looking at when they looked at the play where Reeves got hammered by that guy’s forehead because he head butted him on purpose. I was expecting a flagrant 1 at the least. Unbelievably poor officiating, but Reeves going ice cold at the wrong time cost us this one.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-19-2023 05:40 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That exactly what I was creaming at the TV. He led with his head and the announcers didn't even mention anything about it. You could see it clear as day. It was definitely not a basketball play. Now, it was hard to tell live, but if you go to the monitor you had to be able to see it.
Posts: 5437 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 03-19-2023 07:33 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The young white referee was horrible.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-19-2023 08:47 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think they all sucked as per usual. The game is passing the refs by quickly. It's too fast for most of them, especially the old guys. They should go to the replay for any play that two guys get too rough.
Posts: 14153 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com