TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » I just read a rumor...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just read a rumor...
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-29-2022 10:45 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From what I'm reading on social media we might be SHORT THREE PLAYERS for tonight's game!

I sure hope not. In the 20 games we've played in so far this season we've only played 9 games when all of the players were available!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123985 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-29-2022 10:53 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calipari shared the other day that Washington, Toppin, and Collins didn't participate in Thrusday's practice.

Not a good sign at all!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-29-2022 11:01 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY is a 4.5 point underdog going into tonight's game! That's probably the Allen Fieldhouse points!

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-29-2022 05:17 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And I will bet that Tshiewbe will not be full speed either.

I count this as a loss, unless we just play out of our minds.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13622 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 01-29-2022 08:33 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
And I will bet that Tshiewbe will not be full speed either.

I count this as a loss, unless we just play out of our minds.

And we played out of our minds.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2255 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-29-2022 09:44 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For the first half anyway. 50 pts 1st half, 30 pts 2nd half. If we would have played the whole game like that we would have had 60 pts and lost the game by 2 pts, 62-60. The bookies were right on except they didn't think our shooting would be that great in the first half. They threw a different defense against us and it took just about the whole third quarter of the game to do anything. And we continue to look for as many different ways to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Almost none of our teams play a solid game like they did back in the 90's.
Posts: 14161 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-29-2022 10:09 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only downfall of the entire game was that we got outscored 31-29 in the second half!

--------------------

Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 01-30-2022 10:36 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only downfall of the entire game was that we got outscored 31-29 in the second half.

If this were Indiana of the Tom Crean years, they would have hung a banner for that accomplishment.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-30-2022 05:11 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To find any negativity from yesterday's game is just being petty IMO. Being up 20 at halftime outweighs any thing that happened in the second half.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9785 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-30-2022 05:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THat's why I said what I did. It's the only - you could find! I LOVE OUR TEAM!

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-30-2022 06:47 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like them too but when you play like you did in the second half doesn't make me feel good about playing in a final four. As some of us have said, winning championships is all that matters in the end, not how many get drafted in the first round.
Posts: 14161 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-02-2022 01:59 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amen Bama!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-02-2022 06:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We all know it's hard to keep the foot on the gas pedal when you are leading by 20+ points. Also a decent team like Kansas will always make a run at you even when you have a 20 point lead!

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com