TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Auburn

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Auburn
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 01-22-2022 03:30 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is up with players and fans acting like they won the National Title? You were the favorite, you have the better team after Washington went down for sure. You wonder why a voter votes your team 9th maybe it’s because you act like you don’t belong.

Another topic. I just hate watching Bruce Pearl teams play. Basically he says foul everything in the interior because the officials will only call a handful of them and he is right. Kessler probably had 15 fouls alone that were not called.

[ 01-22-2022, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11576 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-22-2022 03:46 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree totally. At halftime they saw that UK had a good chance of knocking Auburn off their perch. The second half was won by the refs. Give them credit, they made sure UK was not going to retain the lead from the phantom foul on Toppin with the 3 point shooter.
Posts: 14191 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 01-24-2022 03:32 PM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't see this Auburn team as a #1 team in any poll. The big star is for sure sure a very good player but if we were 100% strong on a neutral court, we win.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1791 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-24-2022 05:43 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree we win with Tyty, however that is a pretty good team. They play very tough, physical defense, and they go pretty deep off the bench. If refs call it tight, then they might have trouble, but often times ref favor the more aggressive/physical team. Any news on Tyty by the way?
Posts: 5444 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-24-2022 05:43 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, if we face them again in the SEC Tourney, Oscar will be taught to not leave his man to try and help double team the ball. That's where Kessler got the majority of his easy points!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124002 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-24-2022 06:31 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Keion left his man too, to help double team and gave up easy dunks.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9814 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com