TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs UNC in game chat (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: KY vs UNC in game chat
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY hit 18-30 from the line hitting just 11-20 in the second half!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124007 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY won the battle on the glass 42-40 and KY had 4 players foul out of the game! Not real sure about the fouls being called. Bacot hammers a KY Player on a blocked shot and they just let it go!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 12-19-2020 04:26 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This team is going to be hard to watch, but just like a marriage, I’m going to watch them for better or for worse. Sarr was a no show and none of our PG’s can generate any offense. Going to be painful. Go Big Blue!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UNC went 26-61 from the floor for 43% hitting 5-20 from deep most of those in the second half when they needed them!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:28 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sarr didn't attempt a FG today!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:29 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One bright spot, Askew off the bench gave us 12 points going 3-6

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2020 04:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have a long ways to go and no time to get there.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:30 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY had 10 turnovers in the second half! Not good when you can't score the basketball either!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:31 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We play UL next Saturday then we go right into Conf play before the New Year!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:32 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY finished with 8 assists on the day. That's a team not playing team ball!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2020 04:33 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats scored 22 points in the 2nd half!

--------------------

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-19-2020 04:33 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5 in a row now lost by average margin of almost 9 points per game. Went into half time with a 4 point lead. I went to coffee pretty much knowing what was going to happen. Sadly, My instincts were correct.

[ 12-19-2020, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36275 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:35 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Going thru the season with the possibility of winning only 1 nonconference game this season don't look very good. We play Texas at the end of Jan in the Big 12 challenge!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2020 04:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
4 Cats fouled out...

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 12-19-2020 04:39 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watching strangers play basketball year after year gets old. Watching strangers play bad basketball is getting to be unbearable. Not sure why I continue to watch every minutes every game. I guess habits are hard to break, especially bad habits.
Posts: 5418 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2020 04:45 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid UL will be looking to take us to the woodshed next Saturday after they got their A$$es spanked by a pretty good Wisconsin team by 41 points today!

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-19-2020 05:05 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm? You think we'll be favored? Don't mean much with this team. There are too many people out there that think this team will finally get it together soon. I'm not one of them.

Boston is not a shooter.
Clarke can't handle the ball in a crowd.
Askew is now speeding his game up and has trouble controlling the ball.
I'm afraid Sarr is not going to be the saviour inside.
Jackson hasn't played a complete game yet.

Mintz is the only one close to acceptable play.
Ware is doing fair off the bench but needs a whole lot more experience
Toppin needs a lot of experience.

Not much left after that. Hello NIT

Posts: 14203 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com