TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Rex Chapman (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Rex Chapman
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 09-03-2020 01:16 AM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm going back to Chapman as a UK basketball player. I don't remember how long he had been at UK when this game was played.

My wife and I were at a UK/Auburn game at Auburn. There were many Auburn fans behind us. As soon as Chapman got the ball, they started yelling "shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot".

After he made several impressive moves and shots, they changed to "don't shoot, don't shoot, don't shoot.

I really enjoyed their change of attitude.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-03-2020 07:19 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Didn't the same thing happen a couple years ago at UNC when Monk went off for 47?

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-03-2020 11:25 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't try to change the world to think what I think...............I just hope I can change enough people to make a majority that think like me. That's how I see the upcoming presidential election. But if you really want to know, I think it will be a landslide almost as big as Reagan's last election. [Wink]
Posts: 14191 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-03-2020 03:24 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So hope you are "right" Bama Cat !!! [Smile]

MEL

Posts: 2796 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 09-03-2020 05:27 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama,

My wife and I were living in California when Reagan was elected governor. We had not been much interested in politics until then. However, we loved him and his political concepts and continue to be conservative politically.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-03-2020 10:50 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I figured that Trump can win every state except NY, CA and 1 other state. Then I get to thinking after watching these riots that there are still a whole lot of dumb people out there that have no idea whats happening and a lot of people who have voted straight Dem. all there life and if a dog was running on the Dem. ticket he'd get there vote too. I just switched parties last year after being a Dem. all my life.
Posts: 14191 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-03-2020 10:58 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BC... I am afraid he won't win Colorado. We are as liberal as it gets unfortunately. The county I live in is very conservative and the sheriff doesn't put up with the bs from the governor. But most of the state is liberal and a lot of Californians have moved in the past couple years because they don't like California but then come here wanting to have what they had there... makes no damn sense.

MEL

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 09-03-2020 10:59 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I lived in NM for most of my years and the governor there is part of what they call the NM Mafia. Her dad was a past governor. I am afraid NM will go liberal... it has changed so much in the past few years and not for the good.

MEL

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com