TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cousins threatens ex girlfriend.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cousins threatens ex girlfriend.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-27-2019 11:56 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I’ve always thought Cousins was a loose cannon. I’m sure he wouldn’t follow thru with this but like a lot of us he needs to control his mouth.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/27/demarcus-cousins-accused-threatening-shoot-baby-mama-before-wedding/

Posts: 5407 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-27-2019 12:28 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is sad that these kinds of things get put out on media sites.

The woman is nothing but a gold digger and using it as leverage. I am guessing he wouldn't pay her to keep quiet, so it got out. Not sure how much she try to squeeze him for. Maybe it was an absurd amount. Had to be. Because if I was him, I would have paid her to leave me alone.

A woman can take any man down, especially if kids are involved. Throw in an NBA salary, and there is no telling what a woman would do to squeeze the last bit of life out of him, financially.

That nanny from Sweden that Tiger Woods married. Not only did he pay her more that she should have, she cost him a lot of sponsors. She may have injured him hitting with that golf club as well. And some damn manager or what ever convinced Tiger to apologize. What a load of crap. Never apologize, because it means spit to the media and the public. They will crucify you , regardless.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-27-2019 05:36 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So boom you know for a fact that Tiger is totally innocent as is Cousins ??? She may very well be a gold digger but he should never be allowed to threaten and or assault her (EVER). I will let this play out and see where it goes before saying she is the guilty one here. Even if she is a gold digger he is a grown man (and a huge one at that)… there are better ways to take care of this than to threaten and or assault a woman !!! He is known for his temper on top of everything else.
I am not saying this because he played at uk … UNC has had a few ex players that haven't been model citizens !!! I think it all goes back to having way too much money and not knowing how to deal with it and the fame (players start to think they are above the law and untouchable). They are no better than you or I in anyway !!!

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-27-2019 06:12 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I’ve been biting my tongue wanting to reply to boom’s post all afternoon. Since Mel replied,I figure he will take most of the abuse from Cousin fans as he is a UNC fan so here goes.

Boom, how in the world do you know that, in both instances, this is the fault of manipulating women. To me, it almost has to be one of three things.

1. You have inside knowledge that the rest of us are not privy to.

2. You really don’t like woman and believe they are at the root of all evil.

3. You don’t believe anyone you idolize can be wrong or do wrong.

I realize I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I’m going with door #3. I base that on past posts where you defend individuals who you look up to or agree with no matter what they have done or what their position is.

Mel, I’m really going to get in trouble on this board thanks to you. That’s twice I’ve agreed with a UNC fan. At the very least I will receive a written warning for this.

Had to edit this again to say the spelling of “receive” stumped me for a minute. I then remembered what my English teacher told me, “I before E except after “C”. That was later disproved by science

[ 08-27-2019, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-27-2019 07:44 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry Handy … I just couldn't let this go (I am a father of 2 beautiful young ladies) my mother and dad always taught me that you never hit or threaten a female !!!
If you get a reprimand just tell them I hacked your account !!! [Wink]

MEL

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-27-2019 10:24 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tiger innocent? Tiger owes nobody an apology. The money grubbing swede was well compensated for her short time in his life.

Sports figures are not priests. Their personal lives should stay personal.

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-28-2019 12:44 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boomdaddy:
That nanny from Sweden that Tiger Woods married. Not only did he pay her more that she should have, she cost him a lot of sponsors.

She cost him a lot of sponsors??? I don't seem to recall her being the one who was out sleeping with a bunch of Ihop skanks. I'm just blown away by that statement.
Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-28-2019 01:27 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So no one owes anyone an apology for anything they do ??? That makes no sense !!! I don't care how much money you have how popular you are how important you think you are you are not above having to man up for what you do !!! With your way of thinking his ex wife owes no one an apology and should get everything she got and maybe more. No one owes anyone an apology and no one does anything wrong and shouldn't have to be held accountable ??? That makes absolutely so sense. We are all held or should be held accountable for everything we do … we make the choices and then have to live with them.

MEL

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-28-2019 09:13 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The money-grubbing Swede was married to Eldrick for 5 years and gave him two children before he decided to go sleeping around on her. If you ask me, he got off easy.
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-28-2019 10:55 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She went fm a 1000 monthly nanny to a multi millionaire - not bad compensation for being in a marriage for 5 yrs...

p.s. of course she made a little money on her nude photos before she met Tiger..

[ 08-28-2019, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-28-2019 12:23 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
The money-grubbing Swede was married to Eldrick for 5 years and gave him two children before he decided to go sleeping around on her. If you ask me, he got off easy.

From what I have read, they had a pre nup and she held out for more. I would think he paid her off to put it behind him.

Can't remember , but I seem to have read she is always after rich guys.

Again, thos people that make their clients apologize in public put their client in a no win situation. Apologies are never accetped in the court of public opinion. They just aren't. All it adds up to is an admission of guilt.

If anyone remembers the short video clip that got the national media and hollywood clamming those high school boys from Northern Kentucky, you should realize there is always more to the story.

Women have historically used the children as weapons and pawns against their ex husbands. It's not 100%, but it happens the majority of the time. We are not privy to all that was going on or all that was said that is not being shown or told to the public. Yes, when things are put out to the public, it does sway public opinion. Why was it put out int the public in the first place? Does anyone stop to think why it was done? Most like it was done to hurt or damage the other party involved or to be used as leverage to squeeze money out the other party.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-28-2019 01:23 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MEL:
quote:
I don't care how much money you have how popular you are how important you think you are you are not above having to man up for what you do !!!
ABSOLUTELY!!!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-28-2019 04:00 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom, it's very possible that they would still be married today if he hadn't done what he did. Everything that happened to Tiger was his own fault. It's that simple.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-29-2019 12:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good post Paul..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-30-2019 08:52 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
Boom, it's very possible that they would still be married today if he hadn't done what he did. Everything that happened to Tiger was his own fault. It's that simple.

He should have had a good friend to tell him not to marry another golfer's nanny.
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-30-2019 09:34 AM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So now you are saying he needs someone to help him decide who he should marry or not marry ??? Does tiger not have a mind of his own and be able to admit when he does something wrong and man up for it ??? I am sorry but I don't understand your logic on this subject of taking the guys side no matter what he does.

MEL

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-30-2019 09:37 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some guys are blinded by the booty and can't spot the gold digger. That is where good friends should step in. He may very well have been given advice and ignored it.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-30-2019 10:17 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The point being - she wouldn't have struck gold if not for HIS actions.
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-30-2019 11:39 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When someone decides they are "In love", there's not a thing you can say or do to prevent their mistake. My wife's sister moved in with us, right out of high school, in 1962, because of an awful step mother. She "fell in love" with a lying, absolutely worthless POS, and had her heart set on tying the knot. We, all our friends, and even her family could not talk her out of it. She married the abusive bastard, had three relatively worthless sons, and was miserable. The SOB divorced her before the boys started to school, and married his first cousin! No, he was not from Kentucky.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-30-2019 03:35 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have seen couples that I knew were not going to last, from the get go. There is nothing you can say or do, to change that course of action. I agree, love is blind as a bat and as hard headed as a billy goat.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 08-30-2019 05:41 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom, at long last we have found something we completely agree on! Really good golfers should not have to honor their wedding vows! These other idiots on here just don’t get it.
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 08-30-2019 07:43 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy … you are a hoot !!! [Big Grin]

MEL

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-30-2019 11:27 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
Boom, at long last we have found something we completely agree on! Really good golfers should not have to honor their wedding vows! These other idiots on here just don’t get it.

Yes, they should get on board and realize that all sports figures owe the world an apology for how their private life turns out. Once an athlete makes mega bucks, they owe their existence to all the fans that pay to see them perform.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-31-2019 06:48 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom:
quote:
Some guys are blinded by the booty
Guilty here!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-31-2019 10:44 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Count me in too!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 08-31-2019 01:11 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-31-2019 10:06 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some people marry for money. I somehow managed to marry for debt. [Wink]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com