TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats drop to number 21 in AP Poll

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats drop to number 21 in AP Poll
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-08-2018 01:21 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Poll

Texas A&M have dropped out of the top 25 after losing 3 conference games in a row.

[ 01-08-2018, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 01-08-2018 01:25 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While I have never put any stock in polls, I will say it is awfully disheartening to see the Cats where they are.

This team has an issue with its will to do what is needed to win a game. Saturday's game was a microcosm of what this team looks like when they regress and try to win simply on talent alone.

With another poor outing tomorrow, it could mean them dropping out all together.

Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-08-2018 01:30 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was going to say toughness, but “want to” fits as well. They, especially Knox, need to play with some heart. Go Cats!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-08-2018 06:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oneconsolation is the crowd we are hanging out with. UNC and AZ are right around us down there near the bottom. [Razz]
Posts: 14180 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com