TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Box score Cats vs A&M

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Box score Cats vs A&M
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-04-2017 02:27 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Box Score
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2017 02:37 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YOu have to love the assist to turnover ratio in this one!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123995 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-04-2017 02:43 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good to see them get the win with Monk having an off game. How about Willis with another 3 blocks to lead the team, and 6 rebounds 11 points. Good all around game for him.
Posts: 5442 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 03-04-2017 02:47 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Big points from Hawkins and Willis! Brisco with 8 assists
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 03-04-2017 02:49 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Monk with 6 rebounds.
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2017 02:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How about Fox with his 19 points.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2017 02:52 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY hit 24-44 from the floor after opening only 2-15! We turn our offense around!
Their zone gave us a few problems midway through the game causing us to struggle for a 5 to 6 minute stretch!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2017 02:53 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Willis also spent most of the day guarding a guy who was quite a bit bigger than he was!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2017 02:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Willis is one of our tallest players and quicker than our other bigs.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2017 03:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Willis has really improved his defense and it has gotten him a lot more minutes of playing time.

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-04-2017 03:38 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Monk didn't shoot well, but I thought he played a very good game. Monk rebounded, defended, and creating offense for others. I can only remember him forcing one shot and he had one TO in the second half were he forced a drive. Other than that A&M did a nice job of defending Monk with Gilder and always shading someone else towards him.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11572 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-04-2017 07:14 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is what Cal said about Monk after the game today:
quote:

“I got great kids. I mean, Malik (Monk) was awful today. That was probably the worst he’s played. He wasn’t engaged in the game. He just wasn’t. But they’re not computers. They’re not machines and they’ll have bad games at times. Obviously, his is an 11 o’clock start (and) with no shootaround made it tough probably.”
quote:

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2017 08:04 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Granted Monk didn't shoot well but he had 5 boards, 3 assists and only 1 t/o.

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-05-2017 06:27 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with Cal that he shot horribly because he missed 6 wide open shots, but I thought he played great in all other aspects of his game. He could have forced a lot of bad shots and didn't. I thought he was very engaged, but I'm not paid millions of dollars either as a coach. [Wink]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11572 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-05-2017 08:07 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In my experience as a h s coach the sat 11 am games are hard to get rdy for especially on the road. I see that extends to the college level as well... we will be fine in the tourney. the comeback showed the heart of this team!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com