TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Wildcats vs Clarion Golden Eagles in game... (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Wildcats vs Clarion Golden Eagles in game...
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY with 29 assists on 44 made free throws

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124007 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-30-2016 09:03 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The games will get a lot tougher but it was a good start for the Cats. They all gave a good effort and our guards played real well.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:03 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY hit 44-72 from the floor for 61% that's some pretty hot shooting!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:04 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY shot 7-15 from 3 point land

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One negative stat 13-22 from the line for 59%

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY won the points off turnovers stat 38-0

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY had 14 steals and 7 blocks in the game

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
15 KY turnovers is a stat they can easily clean up!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Briscoe is named player of the game

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-30-2016 09:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY forced 26 turnovers in the game!

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-30-2016 10:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think they just flipped a coin to determine player of the game. Most of them had a good game. Jones and Gabriel will see a lot of the floor even though they were the lowest rated freshmen. Gabriel could even start depending on who we play. His motor is on a par with Monk. He can also shoot the long shot as well as block shots and clean the board. If Cal can get it down to 7 or 8 in the rotation he'll be very lucky. I think we have just about as good a top 10 players as we had 2 years ago.
Posts: 14207 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-31-2016 02:58 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is going to be hard to get it down to a 7 or 8 man rotation from what I saw yesterday. Cal appears to have a lot of different type of weapons in his arsenal this year and will be able to show opponents a lot of different combinations depending on how they are playing us. If this outside shooting is there, this could be a very special team. They are very unselfish, that impressed me more than anything else I saw last night.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 10-31-2016 06:48 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isaiah Briscoe was 4-5 from the free throw line. If he can hit free throws, he will be unstoppable, because he will get to the rim or get fouled most of the time.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2272 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-31-2016 11:18 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree Briscoe is going to have a very good year.

--------------------

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-31-2016 11:19 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It looks like our tough defense will end up being a good part of our offense.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-31-2016 05:28 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The folks that project the draft position of these kids will very soon realize they shouldn't omitted Briscoe from the 2 rounds of the draft. He will be draftable in my opinion.
Posts: 14207 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com