TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Ulis status for the UCLA game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ulis status for the UCLA game
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-02-2015 10:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would be a good game with Ulis at full strength playing UCLA at Pauley Pavilion but with Ulis playing with a bad elbow it's going to be extra tough. I doubt if even Cal knows if he will even play. Hopefully he will be just fine but elbows take time to heel and at best he isn't going to be near 100%. Briscoe, Matthews and Murray are going to have to be on top of their games if we expect to beat UCLA without Ulis 100%.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wildtut
Player
Member # 2225

posted 12-02-2015 10:25 PM      Profile for Wildtut   Email Wildtut   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CATMAN TOO MUCH THEY MUST SHARE THE BALL

--------------------
I was a young wildcat when i was born i be and old wildcat when i die

Posts: 1942 | From: Rock wood Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-02-2015 10:29 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yesterday this is what Cal said about his status for UCLA.

As for if Ulis will play Thursday at UCLA, it's not looking great. He was seen flexing his hyperextended elbow during the game, and Calipari admitted his point guard probably wouldn't practice Tuesday.

"I doubt he practices tomorrow. We're going to travel and practice out in L.A. But, I would tell you, he probably needs to practice the next day, Wednesday, before we play on Thursday to see if he can go. If he can't go, we'll go as is. We'll play with what we have."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com