TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Coach Cal talks about Skal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coach Cal talks about Skal
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-06-2015 02:10 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal talks about Skal in glowing terms which means he has to be very special.

Skal is in the same mold of Marcus Camby and Anthony Davis because he went from 6-2 to 6-11 and he has guard skills. He’s a talented two-way player from Haiti with long arms that have helped him both offensively and defensively. What really drew us to Skal is he’s a high-character kid with a 3.5 grade-point average who wants to get better.” – Coach Cal

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-06-2015 05:10 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Skal has the ability to be a player like Davis which is good for the program and us as fans. This coming season is going to be interesting and by tournament time it won't be a surprise if Skal is one of the best players in the country and leads our Cats to make a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

[ 08-06-2015, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wildcat Bill
Player
Member # 615

posted 08-07-2015 04:41 PM      Profile for Wildcat Bill     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Skal is going to be eligible to play isn't he? Has he been cleared by the NCAA? I seem to recall some potential problem being mentioned a while back, not academic, but something and I haven't heard anything about it since. I hope that means that he has been deemed good to go by the almighty NCAA. Of course, that doesn't always mean anything, as they can retroactively get you (AKA Memphis) or just foot drag forever on making a decision (Enes Kanter).

I don't trust them. Go Big Blue!

Posts: 1070 | From: Evansville, IN, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-07-2015 08:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
According to Cal he will have no issues on eligibility.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com