TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Booker gets 43 and gets MVP honors

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Booker gets 43 and gets MVP honors
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-31-2014 02:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is the shooter we have been waiting for and hopefully he is everything he looks to be.

University of Kentucky signee Devin Booker of Moss Point scored 43 points to win MVP honors and lead the Home team to a 114-106 win over the Away team in the South Mississippi All-Star Basketball Showcase Friday night.

Booker sent the game into overtime with a last-second basket.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
michigankat
Player
Member # 2775

posted 05-31-2014 03:08 PM      Profile for michigankat   Email michigankat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow..And his number is 1..He is gonna be fun to watch!

--------------------
" A short pencil is better than a long memory" My good friend Jack Lengyel
Check out the greatest tailgating invention ever!
www.thetalegator.com

Posts: 454 | From: Birmingham, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-31-2014 11:52 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michigancat, here is a video where you can watch him drain some 3's.

Video Link

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-01-2014 09:13 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is another article on the game.

Booker is set to arrive in Lexington, Ky., to join John Calipari's squad on June 10, but he wanted to make sure he left the Coast as a winner one more time.

"All these kids I'm playing against are my friends and the people I'm playing with are my friends," Booker said. "There was trash talking the whole week. It was a must win and we got it, so it was good for bragging rights."

Booker was at his best late in the boys contest, hitting a layup with seven seconds remaining to tie the game at 104-104 to send it into overtime.

Link

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com