TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Dakari technical.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dakari technical.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-06-2014 04:09 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When the Dakari incident happened and they kept showing the replay over and over, I was thinking "why would you do that?" Then they showed it from a different angle, I think it was from above and behind Dakari, and that's when I saw that it was no where near as bad as it originally looked. After seeing that last angle, I thought it should've been a no-call.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
viperz
Player
Member # 289

posted 04-06-2014 04:34 PM      Profile for viperz     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought the Kaminskey kid grabbed his arm and pulled it.

That kid was flopping all night.

Posts: 4621 | From: Tampa, Florida | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
phillrose1
Player
Member # 2916

posted 04-06-2014 05:35 PM      Profile for phillrose1     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There was no doubt about the fact that Kaminsky flopped but it looked to me like Dakari went after him a little bit. If there was no flop probably wouldnt have been called. Glad it wasnt ruled a flagrant as it seemed like the refs wanted Wisc to win last night.

--------------------
Being defeated is a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent.

Posts: 84 | From: Va Beach | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 04-06-2014 06:02 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It looked like Kaminski caused Dakari to lose his balance to me and that was what caused him to put his arm out No intent meant by Dakari and the officials should have done a no call on that play.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 04-07-2014 07:46 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ray, that is exactly what I thought. It was nothing more than a stumble by Dakari and him reaching out to keep from falling. I thought the call was atrocious.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com