TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » I wonder 3 Things

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I wonder 3 Things
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 04-06-2014 12:26 AM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
#1 - Is the Kennard kid from Fairfield OH kicking himself in the ass for picking dook when the whole world was watching the wheels fall off the CATS wagon????

#2 - I wonder if this run and ALL the accolades the announcers have been laying on Coach Cal..... will Myles Turner 7'0" #1 ranked Center give us a look??? Only top 25 kid still unsigned

#3 - Is James Blackmon Jr., kicking himself in the ass for picking the Hoosiers when the whole world was watching the wheels fall of the CATS wagon??

Just sayin............. How many did not pick The CATS because at the time, our kids were "underachieving" and talk was that only Randle and WCS were locks to go to the NBA...... I wonder if any of them will change their minds if a couple more players move on to the pay for play league??

[ 04-06-2014, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: FlaCatz ]

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8880 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
BlueCollarMan
Player
Member # 2114

posted 04-06-2014 12:45 AM      Profile for BlueCollarMan   Email BlueCollarMan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that there will be a recruiting shake up at the end of the season, but it might not happen until we find out who is returning.

Fred

Posts: 6815 | From: The Best College Sports Town in America . . .ha, ha. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 04-06-2014 11:16 AM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think so too, most of these kids have given "verbals" but how many have signed on the dotted line.....

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8880 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-06-2014 04:58 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is always that possibility but I don't think it happens. I don't see anyone changing their mind and switching to UK. If Monday turns out a win I think Randle and Young are the only ones who leave. I'm hoping Andrew uses his head and realizes that when the coach has to pull you out of the game for long periods to get your attention to how he wants you to run the team that maybe you're not quite ready to leave. And if he doesn't leave I don't think Aaron leaves either. I think everyone else returns to win another one. If this happens we will be sitting with 12 scholarship players for next year and room for one more. If we were to lose I'm not sure who would do what.
Posts: 14151 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com