TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Somebody said 1st one to 70

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Somebody said 1st one to 70
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2014 12:33 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WINS!!! Alright guys, especially all you coaches on here. Please quit trashing my coach.
I love you guys like brothers, and I know he makes mistakes but he's not doing a terrible job, IS HE?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 124007 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 03-29-2014 12:37 AM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe 2nd guessed him once or twice but never trashed him. I wouldn't trade him for any coach anywhere! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2014 12:42 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm on you guys side.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36276 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2014 12:45 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought are players played well too how about some kudo's for them?

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 03-29-2014 12:47 AM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah. The players. Yeah they were pretty good too. LOL!!
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2014 12:53 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dakari did a great job the second half, Randle Andrew both had great games but the last 6 minutes or so Poy was the man.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186362 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
1 Catlanta Fan
Player
Member # 1526

posted 03-29-2014 12:57 AM      Profile for 1 Catlanta Fan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dakari had cleanup duty, season high for him, Randle got another double-double while being double teamed, POY finsished well, Harrisons hit some key shots, I thought Young had played his last minutes as a Cat, these guys are killing me! Where were they in february? The last 2 games, I haven't yelled at my tv this much in years; my dog thinks I'm nuts. Way to go Cats, keep it up!
Posts: 141 | From: Huntsville, AL | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-29-2014 01:01 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They definitely had their moments tonight. They did take some time off in the second half but they had to play a lot of minutes without Willie. I truthfully thought they couldn't make it back at the final time out the way they were just matching goals. I am looking forward to Sundays game with MI which I hope got all of their 3s out of their system against TN. We still have a chance for 30 wins, be it a long chance.
Posts: 14207 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-29-2014 01:01 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dakari was a beast in the paint. His lack of foot speed hurts him defensively, but he's become very efficient on offense.
Posts: 10350 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2014 01:05 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just saw Cal being interviewed on espn. He said flat out, that Alex Poythress won the game for us.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 03-29-2014 01:09 AM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im so happy for Poy, I like that kid!!!
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-29-2014 04:04 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree, Poythress was the man that made the big plays down the stretch that took us from 7 points behind with just over 4 minutes to go to a win. So happy for him, he is such a classy young man.

quote:

Dakari was a beast in the paint. His lack of foot speed hurts him defensively, but he's become very efficient on offense.
quote:

Dakari more than made up for his lack of a shot blocking presence by rebounding and scoring inside. He is a better offensive player than Willie, if only he had Willie's athleticism to go with his good basketball instincts.

[ 03-29-2014, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 03-29-2014 08:13 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone see the 30 second dickie V blurb after the game? He was praising Dakari Johnson, but called him DAK-ar-i... pronouncing his first name 'dockery'. How can it be your full time job to analyze college hoops and there's only 16 teams left in the tourney, and you can't pronounce the name of a starter??

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-29-2014 08:27 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought are players played well too how about some kudo's for them?

While I agree with you catmandoo, coach Cal almost never gets credit from a few on here and I'm with m hamilton, we need to give Coach a little credit once in a while.

There are a couple of posters who have said loses are on Cal not the players. You haven't seen them post much lately but they will be back when ever our first loss occurs. It will be the same old story, Cal is not a great in game coach, needs to recruit 4 years players, his system is not sustainable, doesn't know how to handle this many talented players etc etc etc.

It's been nice not to have to read this for a while.

Posts: 5421 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2014 10:55 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy, You must not have read the 'in game chat' last night. There was plenty of Cal bashing there. I know everybody has a perfect right to post their honest opinions, but that 'Negative Nellie' crap wears thin after a while.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com